General TV (103 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Once again huge distinction between more inclined and complete belief, so is it likelier that the whole system ganged up on random teenagers who didn't do nothing wrong because hurr durr racism! Or that those little angels aren't as innocent as the victimhood peddlers want us to believe.
What always seemed likely to me, from what I read is that these “kids” were definitely involved in some of what when on that night, but it was hard to determine what exactly, because the investigation and questioning were done in pretty slipshod and haphazard fashion, with too much emphasis on quickly bringing a guilty party to justice, instead of covering all the bases. But this portrayal of them as innocent victims beggars belief.

And while I do believe there are corrupt and racist cops out there (seems obvious), I don’t think it’s anywhere near as prevalent as so many make it out to be. So I have a little trouble believing in the idea that entire police departments/precincts/whatever plus prosecutors are all part of a racist conspiracy... It could happen, sure, but it’s pretty damn unlikely.

Buy on AliExpress.com

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
What always seemed likely to me, from what I read is that these “kids” were definitely involved in some of what when on that night, but it was hard to determine what exactly, because the investigation and questioning were done in pretty slipshod and haphazard fashion, with too much emphasis on quickly bringing a guilty party to justice, instead of covering all the bases. But this portrayal of them as innocent victims beggars belief.

And while I do believe there are corrupt and racist cops out there (seems obvious), I don’t think it’s anywhere near as prevalent as so many make it out to be. So I have a little trouble believing in the idea that entire police departments/precincts/whatever plus prosecutors are all part of a racist conspiracy... It could happen, sure, but it’s pretty damn unlikely.
Not all cops are part of a racist conspiracy but they will stick up for their own.

Look at Ujiri and the stadium cop example. The precinct is pressing charges against Ujiri and they’re saying the cop is out with a concussion. It’s pretty obvious that’s bullshit but someone got their feelings hurt and the entire department is backing them up. One bad apple spoils the bunch and that is mostly prevalent with cops.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Not all cops are part of a racist conspiracy but they will stick up for their own.

Look at Ujiri and the stadium cop example. The precinct is pressing charges against Ujiri and they’re saying the cop is out with a concussion. It’s pretty obvious that’s bullshit but someone got their feelings hurt and the entire department is backing them up. One bad apple spoils the bunch and that is mostly prevalent with cops.
This can happen for sure, and has happened in some of the more absurd shootings of unarmed adolescents...

But... in this case there was always a lot of evidence that these 5 were involved in criminal shit that night and others.

The cops did a slipshod, rushed, and poor investigation, and perhaps tried to railroad them into other confessions and charges that they weren’t involved in, but they were certainly out breaking the law and assaulting people so I’m not fond of their portrayal as completely innocent victims.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Damn I have Amazon prime too...

Btw I was confused it's the Boys who will premiere 26th July. This oughta be the best series for next season.

Just checked my prime and too old to die young is there, so we all good.

Last edited:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Interesting idea tbh but I only got about 30 seconds into the video. The blonde girl running around the house screaming and jumping on the beds I just can't anymore...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 103)