General TV (29 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Wtf thats the geeky funny little girl from Modern family? Hard to rezognize without nerdy glasses and looking flustered on screen.

Lol at ze kraut fiending for the jailbat.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
She could have worked out and her tits would shrink without changing the overall proportions. Now she is just a chubby square with small tits. May god forgive her
To be serious tho, completely get her, friend who did this years ago, and you cant imagine how painfully taxing it can be for them when its not really balanced and your body cant really handle it. Quick google revealed her reasons which is identical to the chick I know:

"I had a lot of back problems. I really couldn't stand up straight for a long period of time. It started to hurt so bad that I couldn't take the pain," she tells Glamour.com. "My neck was hurting so bad and I actually had some problems with my spine. I had been discussing my chest with doctors for many years, but when I finally said, 'I'm thinking of doing this,' he said, 'Your back is going to thank you so much.'"
With her doctor's guidance, she decided not to go bigger than a D or smaller than a C. "I have always been a curvier girl. Always. And I enjoy being a curvier girl. I don't want to be disproportionate again," she explains. "I have a big butt, I like having a big butt. I didn't want to have a big butt and no boobs!"
Winter says she wasn't "hesitant" or "sad" before going under the knife.
Before her breast reduction surgery, Winter says the Modern Family wardrobe department would hide her assets with "big sweaters" or by strapping her down. "I understand that it doesn't fit the character they have in mind. I understand that," she tells the magazine. "But it was difficult to do that every day."
- - - Updated - - -

no jailbait in my country mayn :klin:
Not mine either, but it isnt any less wrong.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
just take sarah hyland instead.

hope you dont watch that show though :p
I do, I have to admit. Yea I liked Sarah a lot but then I saw shocking leaks :shifty:
To be serious tho, completely get her, friend who did this years ago, and you cant imagine how painfully taxing it can be for them when its not really balanced and your body cant really handle it. Quick google revealed her reasons which is identical to the chick I know:
Egoistic biatch. Only thinks of herself :sergio:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)