General TV (26 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yeah, but HOW they did it, was exceptionally done, to see him unravel. Truly top episode.

And Tyrell is a total hoot, but total moron for how he handles the cops, his danish wife is completely the brains of the operation (maybe he doesnt listen to her enough because she speaks fucking danish, sounds like she has 3 cocks in her mouth half the time).

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
You're spot on about HOW though... the acting in it was excellent, and the shot was great.

A sign of a decent acting job, despite Rami's dead-pan bug-eyed faces, is that it's almost impossible to imagine someone pulling off Eliot's role nearly as well.

Tyrell and his wife are very House of Cards, if you asked me, except she is the alpha dog. Fernando Vera is also a great psycho... he will be back on the show eventually.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
There was a few moments when he was freaking out when you kinda forgot you were watching a tv show, it was quite visceral type of losing your shit, well done and fantastic acting.

Yeah very house of cards, and totally reversed roles lol.

Fernando Vera is prolly the highlight of the show in terms of raw captivating energy to the scenes, but he is underused.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
The fact that he's psychotic and yet finds a brotherly appreciation for Eliot, whom he should merely kill, is fascinating stuff.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
@Klin, inspiration for a new series. IMDb made a top 250 for series: http://www.imdb.com/chart/toptv?ref_=hm_nf_ttv_sm
I was just going through that last hour, seeing if there is a regular tv series that high up I havent seen (not counting mini-series or tv serie documentaries, usually dont watch lots of those).

- - - Updated - - -

I know right? :D But I freaking love Jamal as a character.
True, he was pretty funny character, but not enough to carry the whole interest for me. Might go back to watch it when I'm truly out of options.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)