General TV (50 Viewers)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
i dont think, the show takes its time to develop characters and their relationship with each, which makes them a lot more relatable to the viewer, and therefore a better viewing experience imo it's also got a lot of philosophical undertones
While I agree with all that I can't say first two season were bad at all. I think it's one of the few tv shows that had zero boring episodes. It had me hooked right from the start.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Really? Benevolent concerned billionaire hires an ex army hero to do the right thing :D ?
:lol:

A conservative's wet dream really.

But it isn't bad. I only watched the first few episodes, and to be honest it doesn't really appeal to me personally, but it certainly a rather high quality show.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Really? Benevolent concerned billionaire hires an ex army hero to do the right thing :D ?
It might be brainless at some extent but it provides unique stuff and great entertainment imo. Characters/actors are quite good and it's quite intense right from the start. It doesn't fail to deliver :D it just gets better and better each season. Some nice dialogs and subtle humor too. Well, tastes are different. I for one like it lol.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
For those of you not watching Banshee, you are missing out on one of a kind hardboiled noire show, this stare...

http://giphy.com/gifs/cinemax-banshee-antony-starr-lucas-hood-yoJC2j9o82Y0hqDBBK

this stare, entails shit will go ape crazy more then usual, and this is an intense show that has alot of insane characters.

This Indian is in big trouble due to that stare, and if you gonna kill a monster who looks like this, then you are a crazy badass mofo :D

giphy.gif

Where beastly fights like this happen, wtf level of raw brutality in anything I seen on tv.

god damn.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 50)