General TV (78 Viewers)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Gonna watch it tonight. One of the most entertaining shows.

Btw I'm watching Boardwalk Empire and I'm currently at the beginning of season 3. It's a brilliant show and one of my favorites. That period and those actors :tup: there's hardly anything bad about it so far... bar... Darmody.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I know, saw first EP, the captain is fucking a conniving badass lol. How he was telling long John silver snake of a dude to choose which of the two sailors he should target, split second analysis.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
His survival makes absolutely no sense at all. They showed how long his fall was. I really hope that the "penicilin tea" is actually a "lazarus tea" or they have jumped the shark a bit.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
His survival makes absolutely no sense at all. They showed how long his fall was. I really hope that the "penicilin tea" is actually a "lazarus tea" or they have jumped the shark a bit.
Yeah it's pretty disgusting.

But on the other hand, what I find more disgusting is Laurel :lol2: one week of boxing and viola, she's a super hero. How retarded... ffs!

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007

But on the other hand, what I find more disgusting is Laurel :lol2: one week of boxing and viola, she's a super hero. How retarded... ffs!
that does suck, but Laurel is Black Canary in the comics no? but yeah, still sucks, and i dont like her in Arrow, she has no expression, she just sucks at acting!

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
that does suck, but Laurel is Black Canary in the comics no? but yeah, still sucks, and i dont like her in Arrow, she has no expression, she just sucks at acting!
I never read the comics. But based on this TV Show only it's very, very retarded how they pulled that off.

But yeah, she's really bad, especially in the last season. I didn't mind her at the very beginning where she was just a lawyer, but this...

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009

At least they showed that she sucks at superheroing. If not for Arsenal she would have died on day 1 :lol:.

I'm guessing Oliver comes back and starts seriously training her which will make her a decent fighter in the future.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
At least they showed that she sucks at superheroing. If not for Arsenal she would have died on day 1 :lol:.

I'm guessing Oliver comes back and starts seriously training her which will make her a decent fighter in the future.
Yeah but in the last scene she wiped the floor with like 4 guys and jumped through the window to catch a helicopter. I mean c'mon, it was only a short period of boxing ffs :D and she's using that weapon, not her fists.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 76)