General TV (17 Viewers)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Goddamn, why did you do this to me, Person of Interest? Wh.... WHY? Holy damn.... ffs... ffs!

What an amazing episode that was... but :sick:

I loved the chess part, just like when he talked about Pi. Moments of brilliance.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Comedy is hard, but I was quite impressed with the pilot for Man Seeking Woman on FX. I've liked Jay Baruchel since his days on Undeclared. But what surprised me is that it's a Lorne Michaels comedy -- which are typical predictable crap. But there are some really bizarre things that happen in the show -- and the best part is they don't cop out by saying it's just all in his head or a daydream. They play it straight. (Including things like his old girlfriend dating a 126-year-old Adolf Hitler.)

Could be something to watch at it evolves.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Comedy is hard, but I was quite impressed with the pilot for Man Seeking Woman on FX. I've liked Jay Baruchel since his days on Undeclared. But what surprised me is that it's a Lorne Michaels comedy -- which are typical predictable crap. But there are some really bizarre things that happen in the show -- and the best part is they don't cop out by saying it's just all in his head or a daydream. They play it straight. (Including things like his old girlfriend dating a 126-year-old Adolf Hitler.)

Could be something to watch at it evolves.
Interesting. I haven't checked out the first episode yet. Perhaps I shall. I've always liked Baruchel too. Was a big fan of him in the film The Trotsky.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Btw, anybody seen the new Syfy series 12 Monkeys? Just curious if it's any good...
listened so a sneak preview of it on the radio. it the voices of the actors were so horrible and dramatic i started to chuckle. it sounded like something you would hear in a kids sci fi show, or a comedy skit making fun of sci fi shows.

if u are interested u can watch a few minutes here and judge for yourself:

http://g2g.fm/forum/showthread.php?...e-1-Download-S01E01-1080p-HDTV-Streaming-Subs

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
listened so a sneak preview of it on the radio. it the voices of the actors were so horrible and dramatic i started to chuckle. it sounded like something you would hear in a kids sci fi show, or a comedy skit making fun of sci fi shows.

if u are interested u can watch a few minutes here and judge for yourself:

http://g2g.fm/forum/showthread.php?...e-1-Download-S01E01-1080p-HDTV-Streaming-Subs
I actually watched some of Ep 1 last night. It wasn't bad... worth a trial.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)