General TV (13 Viewers)

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
This pretty much summarizes my attitude about GoT:

[video=vimeo;42163429]https://vimeo.com/42163429[/video]
:lol: that's so true. not like i'm complaining tho. but yeah, all that nudity feels like they're making up for something.

That's because you don't know anything intelligent about storytelling.
intelligent story telling? they turn the whole world upside down by introducing dragons into it. "oh my army sucks? well fuck you, i'm gonna bring up some dragons out of thin air and become the strongest mofo around here". it's like cheating.

Buy on AliExpress.com

TrezJuve

May 26, 2010
GoT is a TV series.

Not as good as Breaking Bad or Prison Break for example, but a TV series nonetheless.
Prison Break was great at first, but then it was up and down.

I used to be a big fan but Season 4 was so over the top, it ruined the whole show. Season 1 was great, but then they milked it by adding the sham that is season 2. Really liked Season 3, don't know if it's because that's the season that made me know and follow the show. Cool season. but then season 4 happened. Nice thrills and suspense through out the series though, but screw that last season. Screw it.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
:lol: that's so true. not like i'm complaining tho. but yeah, all that nudity feels like they're making up for something.

intelligent story telling? they turn the whole world upside down by introducing dragons into it. "oh my army sucks? well fuck you, i'm gonna bring up some dragons out of thin air and become the strongest mofo around here". it's like cheating.
I'm not talking about the show.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Prison Break when down hill fast. So did 24.
No comparison, 24 had it weaker seasons, but it was pretty much as stable and professional as a series can be, and it was carried by a big performance by its lead, its 24 hours formula was exciting way to tell a do or die sitautions (cant wait for the 9th and final season). Prison Break in comparison is just a 1 gimmick series, it had an exciting first season, with the premise of cunning prison break, but everything after that was just boring shit that most ppl got fed up with, I know I did, 2nd season was huge meh, didnt bother with more.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Reply instead of sending lame reps ALC :p And no I didnt mean the overrated nude scenes that are automatic for every HBO series. More like scenes with Tywin (or Tyrion and Jaime) Lannister are better then the averageness of PR in general. Only thing it had going for it was the savvyness of Scofield in first season, and when that was done with, it just became a longwinded trainwreck.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Reply instead of sending lame reps ALC :p And no I didnt mean the overrated nude scenes that are automatic for every HBO series. More like scenes with Tywin (or Tyrion and Jaime) Lannister are better then the averageness of PR in general. Only thing it had going for it was the savvyness of Scofield in first season, and when that was done with, it just became a longwinded trainwreck.
just appreciate the rep, bitch.

Only a true hipster would go against the natural drive to like quality just because everyone else likes it.
takes one to know one. :tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)