General TV (20 Viewers)

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
:agree:

Pretty sweet how I'm 40 episodes into the series and new things keep happening without thinning out the plot. People have said that this won't continue, but it's good fun until now :D .

Sayid is a boss.

ZizouPavel

TheLionOfPrague
May 31, 2013
I loved Timothy Olyphant in Justified and I thought I should give this a watch. Downloading as we speak. :tup:
Haha, that's the same reason I started watching Deadwood, I love Justified.

About "The Wire", I thought seasons 1, 3 and 4 were great, 2 and 5 not so much. I think it's a great show but maybe a bit over-rated.

- - - Updated - - -

You watched to the end like the rest of us.:D
I finished Lost just because the first few seasons were great, but the last two were pretty boring. They started pulling some stuff out of their ass.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
:agree:

Pretty sweet how I'm 40 episodes into the series and new things keep happening without thinning out the plot. People have said that this won't continue, but it's good fun until now :D .

Sayid is a boss.
They'll get to a point where they've got a lot of things happening with everyone that they'll have a problem connecting them together, but enjoy it nonetheless, especially these first few seasons. :)

Hell yea, one of my favorites of all time. Ian McShane & Tim Olyphant (sp) were great.
:tup:

Haha, that's the same reason I started watching Deadwood, I love Justified.

About "The Wire", I thought seasons 1, 3 and 4 were great, 2 and 5 not so much. I think it's a great show but maybe a bit over-rated.

- - - Updated - - -

I finished Lost just because the first few seasons were great, but the last two were pretty boring. They started pulling some stuff out of their ass.
Justified is great. I love Boyd. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)