General TV (88 Viewers)

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
I remember him from Snatch. Great actor. RIP.

really? looked kinda gay from the trailer
It's good but it's produced by the same person that produced Weeds which became unbearable because the producer kept making the show more and more outrageous. Plus it seems she has a knack for picking bland skinny flat chested lead actresses. Watching paint dry is more entertaining.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Im re-watching all the episodes of Curb your enthusiasm, up to season 6 now

fantastic show hope they choose to continue it also there should be a thread about it
I hate that show such a passion, I would be the first suspect should someone gun down the entire cast with an assault rifle.

Just sayin'...

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
I've started watching Orange is the New Black and I like it a lot so far. It's a cool, funny and unpredictable show and Taylor Schilling is fucking hot

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Detective Holder from The Killing is probably my favourite character on American TV right now (more the portrayal of the character by Joel Kinnaman than anything else)

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
So..

I just finished Homeland season one. I thought it was allright, but i hear season two is better. So i'll probably watch that also.

I also miss Game of Thrones:heart: so much that i started rewatching all three seasons. There are actually some things i didn't notice the first time i watched.

The Walking Dead, well. I was a big fan the first two seasons. But they are killing the show slowly IMO. And i'm not sure i'll be watching again when it starts.

As embarrassing as it sounds, i've never seen a episode of neither one of Breaking Bad and Broadway Empire. So i'll be watching those soon.

Jul 10, 2006
So..

I just finished Homeland season one. I thought it was allright, but i hear season two is better. So i'll probably watch that also.

I also miss Game of Thrones:heart: so much that i started rewatching all three seasons. There are actually some things i didn't notice the first time i watched.

The Walking Dead, well. I was a big fan the first two seasons. But they are killing the show slowly IMO. And i'm not sure i'll be watching again when it starts.

As embarrassing as it sounds, i've never seen a episode of neither one of Breaking Bad and Broadway Empire. So i'll be watching those soon.
Boardwalk Empire. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 88)