General TV (22 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
It is, but lets not explore exactly how wrong you are yolo swaggins
Bilbo Swaggins??

Look, I thought The Sopranos and The Wire and Breaking Bad and Mad Men are all awesome. But if I think GoT is cack, that makes me a hipster.

Basically, you've defined a hipster as anybody who doesn't like something you like. :hustini:

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Bilbo Swaggins??

Look, I thought The Sopranos and The Wire and Breaking Bad and Mad Men are all awesome. But if I think GoT is cack, that makes me a hipster.

Basically, you've defined a hipster as anybody who doesn't like something you like. :hustini:
True hipsters pick their battles, coffee blogger :p

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Po-tayto.

Breaking bad is indeed amazing, both are great. Cant compare them. I am at the end of season 3 of Arrested development, fucking fantastic show, as is Archer.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Po-tayto.

Breaking bad is indeed amazing, both are great. Cant compare them. I am at the end of season 3 of Arrested development, fucking fantastic show, as is Archer.
Do yourself a favour and don't watch the new season of Arrested Development. I watched the first 5 episodes or so and couldn't get myself to complete the season. (I've heard it gets better after the 6th episode though).
Is Archer back? It's great.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
It's network television, but I've gone back and dug into Happy Endings. Good show for a sitcom. The dialog is tight and heavily compressed, even if it relies on the common tricks of the trade today like the fast flashback, etc. (But fortunately no laugh track.)

Meanwhile, I finished watching the first season of Maron as well. Liked it, though it's impossible to love it. Best episode was when he partners up with Danny Trejo as his AA mentor.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)