General TV (54 Viewers)

OP
V

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • Thread Starter #706
    • V

V

Me too but it's getting kind of old. Sheldon getting a girl was supposed to keep it fresh but it really messed it up IMO.

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    walking dead was pretty good,interesting to see how they show a zombie apocolypse without resorting to shlock horror

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
    Jun 2, 2007
    walking dead was pretty good,interesting to see how they show a zombie apocolypse without resorting to shlock horror
    thanks,im gonna wait until i have downloaded more episodes..
    anybody watching community,its probably better than the current season of Big Bang Theory..and Alison Brie is in it,hotness..

ALC

Ohaulick
    Oct 28, 2010
    You guys watch Top Gear USA? Not as good as the British counterpart yet but very entertaining nonetheless. Tanner definitely offers something different. His driving skills are nuts!

Liked the Lambo comparison segment.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    I never got Top Gear. I think it blows. UK and American. Bores me out of my freaking skull. I'd rather swallow a grenade than have to watch that show.

But that's just me.

ALC

Ohaulick
    Oct 28, 2010
    It appeals to me because I love cars and lap times and racing and all that other shit. The humor helps too, but if you're not really that into cars there's not much to watch it for.

Byrone

Peen Meister
    Dec 19, 2005
    Gotta 20 dvd box sets as an early christman gift.

Some really suck ass options

Knight Rider(new version) :tdown:

Leverage - Haven't bothered with it yet, anybody seen it?

Life - Same as Leverage.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 54)