General TV (59 Viewers)

Juventus 32

May 18, 2014
You really can't see a thing these days without being deepthroatraped by the woke mob.

I never had a problem with diversity of any kind when was not pushed before this shit started. But I've started to dislike it now. The assholes are getting the opposite of what are trying to achieve.
So why is still being pushed? Or this was the idea, make people less tolerant, Divide et Impera?

Or is just me, and my perception is wrong?

Last edited:

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
You really can't see a thing these days without being deepthroatraped by the woke mob.

I never had a problem with diversity of any kind when was not pushed before this shit started. But I've started to dislike it now. The assholes are getting the opposite of what are trying to achieve.
So why is still being pushed? Or this was the idea, make people less tolerant, Divide et Impera?

Or is just me, and my perception is wrong?
Did you see woke rioting about the new Harry Potter game? :lol2: Shortly, the story is about fighting goblins because they were expelled from the school of magic, then woke comes up boycotting the game and rioting, asking how come goblins don't have equal rights as others :lol2: :lol2:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Did you see woke rioting about the new Harry Potter game? :lol2: Shortly, the story is about fighting goblins because they were expelled from the school of magic, then woke comes up boycotting the game and rioting, asking how come goblins don't have equal rights as others :lol2: :lol2:
If they are going to defend the rights of imaginary creatures then they can't discriminate and exclude goblins, after all.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
That was so unnecessary and forced. Thrown in just to to please the far left. Nothing to do with the game and doesn't benefit the over all story in any way...

Hollywood has went to shit.
Creating terrible, cringe woke content actually does get viewers and companies know this. Look at the new HBO series Velma, it is being almost universally panned as one of the worst, most insufferable things ever created however all this attention, all the hate videos on youtube, have actually brought the show a lot of free promotion and the viewership is high even if most are "hate watching". HBO already renewed it for a 2nd season 2 episodes in despite all of the hatred.

HBO doesn't give a shit if everyone hates it long as you watch and tweet about it

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Creating terrible, cringe woke content actually does get viewers and companies know this. Look at the new HBO series Velma, it is being almost universally panned as one of the worst, most insufferable things ever created however all this attention, all the hate videos on youtube, have actually brought the show a lot of free promotion and the viewership is high even if most are "hate watching". HBO already renewed it for a 2nd season 2 episodes in despite all of the hatred.

HBO doesn't give a shit if everyone hates it long as you watch and tweet about it
:agree: Corporations wouldn’t be doing this if money wasn’t being made

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018

LOL, no.
They probably had already more than 10 episodes filmed so it's pointless to not release it.
Netflix does this with their animations. They film like 16 20 episodes and after, release 2 season instead of just one containing all of them.
The viewership is definetly not high, because if it was they would have released numbers for it.
At this point they said "Most watched debut of any animated series on HBO Max" and since then crickets.
Can you name another animation series that this garbage show has had to compete in the last 1 - 2 years on HBO Max?
And they definitely care because this train wreck has the potential damage the Scooby Doo brand.

If it would be such a hit HBO Max would brag daily about it and it's viewing numbers.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
That was so unnecessary and forced. Thrown in just to to please the far left. Nothing to do with the game and doesn't benefit the over all story in any way...

Hollywood has went to shit.

The game hints at them being gay lovers, but dont confirm or elaborate on it (Franks in it in passing, and Bill the angry supply guy who barely talks about his past), and their relationship is pretty much off game camera. This director expanded on it doing a full post apocalyptic near 2 decades long episodic love story about it.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
The game hints at them being gay lovers, but dont confirm or elaborate on it (Franks in it in passing, and Bill the angry supply guy who barely talks about his past), and their relationship is pretty much off game camera. This director expanded on it doing a full post apocalyptic near 2 decades long episodic love story about it.
Yea I've played it. The director and producers obviously jumped at the chance to do a full episode about them because they knew the reacyit would get. That's what annoyed me most about it. 10 years ago I'd of enjoyed it for what it was but now that you know why they are doing it it's annoying.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 54)

• JCK