General TV (9 Viewers)

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
No

Just watch The Last Kingdom and Norsemen -> superior viking shows

Also there was a show you always ducked out of watching that I recommended but now I forgot which one :sad:
I already watched the first three seasons of The Last Kingdom, how did you find the last one?

I'll probably watch Mad Men now

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Do you think one needs to watch the Sopranos to appreciate this one?
Can't tell for now, it's going to depend on how much the prequel is going to wallow in old characters & references & plotlines as opposed to building something completely new like Better Call Saul. Based on the trailer many important plot devices such as the protagonist's relationships with multiple family members are to be explored more rather sidelining them in favor of new stuff. Or maybe that's just a trailer strategy to draw attention and awaken old Soprano fans. I will report back after watching.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Can't tell for now, it's going to depend on how much the prequel is going to wallow in old characters & references & plotlines as opposed to building something completely new like Better Call Saul. Based on the trailer many important plot devices such as the protagonist's relationships with multiple family members are to be explored more rather sidelining them in favor of new stuff. Or maybe that's just a trailer strategy to draw attention and awaken old Soprano fans. I will report back after watching.
When is it starting?

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
HOLY shit that cast :oops2: :tuttosport:

Hope Gandolfini's son does the role justice, he is really a carbon copy of him.
He really is. I remember seeing him in "The Deuce" & thinking he looked familiar.

I don't really see the point in making a prequel to the Sopranos though. Bound to be a disappointment.
Also, how long has this one been in production? Seems like I first heard about this being greenlit ages ago. Corona, I guess.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I didnt even know they were doing this. Its a nice touch, even if it seems like an odd project. But I take ANY reason to see Jon Berenthal play a gangster again :D

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Top Gear people listen up

Clarkson's Farm is amazing
even better than May's Our Man in Japan
Didn't watch Hammond's show because Hammond is lame

If you watched TG for more than the cars you will love Clarkson's Farm

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)