General TV (19 Viewers)

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
i watched anime on RTL 2, they had like 5-6 different animes from ~2 PM to ~6 PM, and they used to show these. 1st they had Pokemon, Digimon, Dragonball, Sailor Moon and Sonic, then replaced them with Beyblade, Captain Tsubasa and others as some of them ended. and ofcourse, DBZ at 8 PM :tuttosport: im sure Dai knows them all too

- - - Updated - - -

might be from that year you took a break from anime then
:touched:

i loved that show

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
i would thank them but i get caught for speeding whenever i visit Germany so fuck the greedy bastards in your government.

- - - Updated - - -

whos your favorite character? mines Kai

Tyson sucks
Kai was emo little bitch
Tyson was lame as fuck, poor man's goku
Max was a whiny mama's boy

ray was where it was at
my first and only beyblade toy was a Driger F :touched: got it because Ray is the best.

- - - Updated - - -

A snake vs a turtle vs a chicken vs a tiger, it's clear as day who had the best bitbeast

- - - Updated - - -

on top of that Ray was kung fu master

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Kai was emo little bitch
Tyson was lame as fuck, poor man's goku
Max was a whiny mama's boy

latest?cb=20101218181147.png

ray was where it was at
my first and only beyblade toy was a Driger F :touched: got it because Ray is the best.

- - - Updated - - -

A snake vs a turtle vs a chicken vs a tiger, it's clear as day who had the best bitbeast

- - - Updated - - -

on top of that Ray was kung fu master
dude, watch:

Kai defetead the best blader in the world, he broke Brooklyns spirit entirely, he destroyed him through will power alone. none of those other failures could have done it. but Ray is also cool, my 2nd favorite of the bunch

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
dude, watch:

Kai defetead the best blader in the world, he broke Brooklyns spirit entirely, he destroyed him through will power alone. none of those other failures could have done it. but Ray is also cool, my 2nd favorite of the bunch
Still not as epic as that time when Ray went super saiyan on some dude with that whale bitbeast

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
if you were an anime character you'd be Usopp
Pffff. I'd be Pikachu. Living in your house, only things i do is eating your food, smoking your herb and coming all over your keyboard while you away at work.

But you won't get mad, cause, well - i'm Pikachu and you don't wanna lose me.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Just got through watching the first season of The Punisher only to realise there was just one season :cry:

Absolutely loved every minute of it! Jon Bernthal plays the part perfectly, great actor and he comes across very intimidating which is obviously ideal for the character in question.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Just got through watching the first season of The Punisher only to realise there was just one season :cry:

Absolutely loved every minute of it! Jon Bernthal plays the part perfectly, great actor and he comes across very intimidating which is obviously ideal for the character in question.
Love the violence in it ❤️

That scene at the end with Billy Russo. Damn

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013

Almost posted that you were wrong and there were 2 seasons. :sergio:

- - - Updated - - -

Daredevil season 2 felt like Punisher season 1....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 15)