General TV (15 Viewers)

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
you mean how he defeated several warriors few episodes ago, used the mafuba 3 times and then freed Vegeta after that? yeah, it was awesome!!!

i thought he died for a moment after all hes been through :sad:
k you went a little too far, i'm only at episode 106, he almost died and knocked out 3 ppl
but he saves vegeta goddamn :tuttosport: didnt know now I have to watch more right away.
i had to get master roshi avatar to honor the great one

No spoiler?

Now you ruined it for me. Deserves a infraction.
since when you watch dragon ball?! i thought all cartoons are lame eh?!

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
k you went a little too far, i'm only at episode 106, he almost died and knocked out 3 ppl
but he saves vegeta goddamn :tuttosport: didnt know now I have to watch more right away.
i had to get master roshi avatar to honor the great one
sorry, thought you are watching it regularly, wont say anything anymore :mute:

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I was joking of course. Wouldn't watch if you pay me for it.
You should watch Hunter X Hunter it's a really really really really good anime, seems a little childish but gets really grim and dark really fast and the plot line is superb, imo it's the best anime ever.

sorry, thought you are watching it regularly, wont say anything anymore :mute:
i take my time with it, enjoy it nicely. There isn't any other anime worth while atm. Nothing as good as hunter x hunter unfortunately :sad:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
You should watch Hunter X Hunter it's a really really really really good anime, seems a little childish but gets really grim and dark really fast and the plot line is superb, imo it's the best anime ever.

i take my time with it, enjoy it nicely. There isn't any other anime worth while atm. Nothing as good as hunter x hunter unfortunately :sad:
One Piece was great for a long time, now its too fucking slow paced so i only read the manga

and i dont trust DAIDEVIL. i bet he watches Sailor Moon, YuGiOh and Pokemon all the time but will never admit it

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
One Piece was great for a long time, now its too fucking slow paced so i only read the manga

and i dont trust DAIDEVIL. i bet he watches Sailor Moon, YuGiOh and Pokemon all the time but will never admit it
the original series :tuttosport:

i had biggest crush on sailor mercury as a kid

wouldn't be surprised if he had a couple terabites worth of hentai either

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I had to google that shit
i watched anime on RTL 2, they had like 5-6 different animes from ~2 PM to ~6 PM, and they used to show these. 1st they had Pokemon, Digimon, Dragonball, Sailor Moon and Sonic, then replaced them with Beyblade, Captain Tsubasa and others as some of them ended. and ofcourse, DBZ at 8 PM :tuttosport: im sure Dai knows them all too

- - - Updated - - -

And i am supposed to know it :howler: @zizinho
might be from that year you took a break from anime then

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)