General TV (15 Viewers)

Nomuken

NUMB
Contributor
Dec 14, 2009
@igortudor I agree it's hard for me to give "new movies" a fair chance, I watch nothing but old flicks up to 1999 or 2005, I think after The Prestige came out, I was done for a long while.

- - - Updated - - -

This year for me new movies that were ok were Split & Get Out.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Basel93

Dec 24, 2014
:agree:

Was excited when I saw John Bernthal was cast cause he should play the punisher but the punisher is supposed to be raw and unforgiving which was never going to happen when its created by kikeflix

The punisher is supposed relentlessly killing bad guys and punishing lowlife thugs and criminals but its not politically correct so instead he has to fight the big bad gubmint and the war machine military etc. Huge disappointment cause all the previews had him fighting thugs in prison and talking about punishing people.

And of course half the show follows that woman who is tracking him and her boring as shit love interest.
Don’t want to spoil it for you in case you give it another shot but there’s a huge reason half the show is centered around madani and her “boring as shit” love interest.

Loved every minute of the punisher, I’m not really into 40+ min shows I usually just watch 20 min sitcoms or something when I’m having lunch or before I sleep, but god-fucking-damn did I get hooked to that show just like with stranger things and game of thrones. Not one minute felt like a filler to me, it’s action-packed to the neck and the story was very thrilling.

Loved the way it ended and for the interested here’s what they might’ve already set up for next season

One of punisher’s worse nemeses, jigsaw. Now, in the comics billy is a completely different character, he’s basically this gangster who was hired in order to take care of the punisher, nicknamed billy the beaut (that’s why they kept referencing it in the show and focused on how much billy cares about his looks). Obviously he fails and the punisher tracks him down. Just like in the show he more or less disfigures billy, with that billy dies and jigsaw is born.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Godless on Netflix is the most legit western since Open Range.
All men die in a fire and strong independent womyn take over the town but they do everything much better

Great Western premise, well done Nuamerica :baus:
goddammit I was looking forward to watching that. Very disappointing to hear its total cuckage.

But thats what you get with Netflix original content, the studio that made the fucking Punisher 2017 suitable PC :rolleyes:

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
goddammit I was looking forward to watching that. Very disappointing to hear its total cuckage.

But thats what you get with Netflix original content, the studio that made the fucking Punisher 2017 suitable PC :rolleyes:
It's not cuckage. Don't listen to the Germans. Watch and you'll love it.

- - - Updated - - -

All men die in a fire and strong independent womyn take over the town but they do everything much better

Great Western premise, well done Nuamerica :baus:
You should watch it. It won't threaten your masculinity as much as you fear.

Basel93

Dec 24, 2014
I'm definitely watching Godless after I'm done with Westworld. Love old western settings

- - - Updated - - -

Anybody watching Shameless? One of the few seasons I am still enjoying 8 seasons in
I was considering starting it, if you could compare it to another show, what would that be?

I've been looking for good comedies for a while now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)