General TV (65 Viewers)

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
don't forget Alexandra Daddario :klin:
Oh man, those things.

- - - Updated - - -

Question, I managed to finish Sopranos. Fucking loved it, except that ending but fuck it.

The Wire, is it as good, better? Bear in mind I'm way behind on GOT, Walking Dead and Vikings so I would only start a new series if it was completely mind blowing. Is it?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Nothing comes close to The Wire, nothing.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk then jumped off a cliff on order of @CrimsonianKing

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Not so much better, and I don't know every TV-show ever produced.

But in terms of authenticity, complexity, plot consistency it actually kinda is a level above every other show I've seen.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I did. Some episodes are less impressive than others but a good experience overall.
I was very impressed by the first episode and the first episode of season 3. Season 3 is netflix though, which is probably why they got Jon Hamm to star in it.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn A0001 met Tapatalk

Dec 26, 2004
I wouldn't recommend it to be honest, average at best.

- - - Updated - - -

I was very impressed by the first episode and the first episode of season 3. Season 3 is netflix though, which is probably why they got Jon Hamm to star in it.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn A0001 met Tapatalk
Was the first episode the one with prime minster hijacked daughter? I have liked the one with the memory slots and cheating wife :D

I didn't watch the episode from Season 3 just yet, based on the reviews and your feedback it sounds very promising.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I wouldn't recommend it to be honest, average at best.

- - - Updated - - -

Was the first episode the one with prime minster hijacked daughter? I have liked the one with the memory slots and cheating wife :D

I didn't watch the episode from Season 3 just yet, based on the reviews and your feedback it sounds very promising.

Yeah in the first one a princess is abducted and the prime minister has to fuck a pig on national tv for her to be released.

Absolutely hilarious that they released the princess just before the prime minister actually fucked the pig.

Dec 26, 2004
Yeah in the first one a princess is abducted and the prime minister has to $#@! a pig on national tv for her to be released.

Absolutely hilarious that they released the princess just before the prime minister actually $#@!ed the pig.
Can you think of a similar series to recommend? Something dark and controversial.

I would recommend you to watch The Bridge, a Swedish series that you might like.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 62)