General TV (37 Viewers)

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Finished Penny Dreadful's 2nd season Yesterday and what a season that was! A hundred times better than the first.

It starts off slow with good to really good episodes then by mid season wow, the shit hit the fan.

Looking forward to the 3rd season and the addition of Dr. Jekyll :D

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Watched all 10 episodes of Making a Murderer. I'm not sure what to think of Steven Avery. I do know that the American legal system, or at least the Wisconsin legal system, seems retarded. How on Earth some of the evidence presented ever made it to trial is a complete mystery to me (the Brendan Dassey interviews are just shocking). Not to mention the fact that you have jurors who not only know the alleged killer, but are also relatives of the law enforcement officers implicated...

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Watched all 10 episodes of Making a Murderer. I'm not sure what to think of Steven Avery. I do know that the American legal system, or at least the Wisconsin legal system, seems retarded. How on Earth some of the evidence presented ever made it to trial is a complete mystery to me (the Brendan Dassey interviews are just shocking). Not to mention the fact that you have jurors who not only know the alleged killer, but are also relatives of the law enforcement officers implicated...
Like they say in Antwerp, "That would never happen in San Francisco". Because even if the police arrested you and a prosecutor took it to court, you could never get a jury to convict anybody. No ties required.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Like they say in Antwerp, "That would never happen in San Francisco". Because even if the police arrested you and a prosecutor took it to court, you could never get a jury to convict anybody. No ties required.
That's the thing. It wouldn't. Because San Francisco is a big place. Apparently in a place such as Manitowoc you get a very small pool of potential jurors.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
Finished Penny Dreadful's 2nd season Yesterday and what a season that was! A hundred times better than the first.

It starts off slow with good to really good episodes then by mid season wow, the $#@! hit the fan.

Looking forward to the 3rd season and the addition of Dr. Jekyll :D
Owhh Shiet, thats the show i forgot to continue, Penny Dreadful, hows my Eva in this 2nd season?

I have just got myself into watching Stephen Colbert's Late Night show, he is absolutely fantastic, I mean I don't think anyone else currently is as good as him in this genre. You guys really need to start watching it if you havent, the episode with Kevin Spacey and Carol Burnet, oh man. Then when he got Trump to come in even after all his jokes toward him, its just hysterical stuff..

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Anyone seen pilot of a new series called Billions? Serious acting chops added to the small screen by Paul Giamatti and Damian Lewis. Excellent pilot, financial/political drama as name would suggest.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)