General TV (7 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Things are even slower now, fall new series is dire stuff. The wait between when new seasons will come out and the summer is the worst.

- - - Updated - - -

http://vidbull.com/vw12w73mifh6.html

You can watch episode 2 there, just make sure you have a good pop-up blocker.
Thanks for the effort, tho its labled wrong, thats actually episode 3, the previously thing in the beginning showed stuff that didnt happen in pilot, and re-checked with episode 3 file I have and yep same.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I download most my tv shit on eztv.it (just look at home page and see if anything I watch is out, too lazy to remember exact days with some), and its very odd that site has episode 1, 3 and 4 but not 2 lol.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Things are even slower now, fall new series is dire stuff. The wait between when new seasons will come out and the summer is the worst.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for the effort, tho its labled wrong, thats actually episode 3, the previously thing in the beginning showed stuff that didnt happen in pilot, and re-checked with episode 3 file I have and yep same.
Crap. That sucks.

I did however find Childhood's End Episode 1 with HD option online. Unless I'm super confused. :weee:

http://putlocker.is/watch-childhoods-end-tvshow-season-1-episode-1-online-free-putlocker.html

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Fargo season 2 was great. I finished it yesterday and also read that season 3 won't come in 2016 but we have to wait until 2017. I also think it's good to make us wait a while to miss this genre a bit.

I also finished Peaky Blinders season 1 and @swag, I think you should give it another shot, it gets better. I think I will start with the second season soon.

I am also happy I left Homeland 5 so now I can watch the entire season in a row which will be just in time for Banshee kicking off in January.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Jessica Jones is good fun. Krystyn Ritter plays a great sarcastic, cheeky and sardonic smartass, but was also good in showing the characters vulnerability and self pity. Kilgrave is also one of the coolest, creepiest and interesting villains I've ever seen, a totally compelling character.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yeah, she is really a bitter and jaded anti hero. A messed up heroine that hates people lol.

Kilgrave is indeed unique great villain, too bad he won't be back for 2nd season.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Btw, I have to endorse Manhattan. Season 2 ended last night.

The show has some major writing flaws: some inconsistencies, some over-the-top drama thrown in. But the acting is good and most of all its the period historical fiction and gravity of the Manhattan Project itself that rescues the show as something seemingly more important than your usual zombie-meets-superhero-girl fodder on TV these days.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)