General TV (37 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Another "masterpiece" from sean bean, atleast that was my peers said.
Oh that one, I watched it last year, for like 3-4 episodes, then the charm of it wore off for me, another procedural for me (the formula of every episode being about solving a case/saving someone gets old), an "interesting" leading man solving cases struggling with his identity going deep undercover, it didnt stick for me. Despite having Bean who was only reason I tried it.

- - - Updated - - -

does your sister own a pair of louboutins?
I dont think so lol. She's more flat shoes kinda gal.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Oh that one, I watched it last year, for like 3-4 episodes, then the charm of it wore off for me, another procedural for me (the formula of every episode being about solving a case/saving someone gets old), an "interesting" leading man solving cases struggling with his identity going deep undercover, it didnt stick for me. Despite having Bean who was only reason I tried it.

- - - Updated - - -

I dont think so lol. She's more flat shoes kinda gal.
ok id listen to her then :p

ADP1897

Apr 17, 2014
:tup: Ballers then...

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Something more then ok, generally more insight into the sport /their world and interesting cast really. Lacking in that besides him so far.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
I have just started ballers as well as the brink, I mean its HBO, i rarely miss HBO's shows, its not the best, but it kills time, and the Girls, mamma mia, it brings back the Entourage memories, oh and this girl was the eyecandy girl they had and she is gorgeous!! i know @Fr3sh will like, check her out
https://instagram.com/zashias320/

Other than that, Rick and Morty and still finishing parks and recs, as well as the last 2 eps for Daredevil, and yes, I can't wait for Banshee to come back!!

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
i have watching house of lies. it's not bad. too much of a suits wannabe. but at least its not about lawyers.

mr. robot is amazing show. so tense. my favorite new series

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)