General News & Politics (20 Viewers)

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
lol. Exactly what I thought. Your guy is in great terms with our president and he's doing exactly the same shit. I'm pretty sure they are all connected and do the same shit rigging the votes, people voting twice, dead people voting etc.
All autocrats look out for each other and Putin is their godfather. Another reason why he needs to perish.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jul 2, 2006

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Bit of a broken record, isn't it? Of course western media and peoples will generally care more about a democratic country which is aligning itself with the west over a Syria or Afghanistan or Yemen or Sudan, or even a Venezuela. Because in this case it could be them next.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
*Saddam

If someone thinks all wars have the same level of justification and should be evaluated equally they are stupid. Everything should be looked at case-by-case.
Of course all wars don’t have the same level of justification. But Iraq war is a terrible example. There was no justification for it, and the official justification was total bullshit. The end result was also so disastrous that hardly any other war post Vietnam comes close.

- - - Updated - - -

Wasnt that like 20 years ago? Why not go back to fascist Germany and their Olympics?
What is the statute of limitations? I think most members here remember that colossal failure of a war vividly. Middle East is still dealing with the consequences of it.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
What is the statute of limitations? I think most members here remember that colossal failure of a war vividly. Middle East is still dealing with the consequences of it.
Whats the statue of limitations for lauging your ass off? Id say a couple of years, the same person reacting differently to the same scenario can really be funny, double standards and all that.

FIFA reacting differently to Russo-Ukrainian war in 2022 than it did in 2003 in regards to US-Iraqi war? I really dont see whats so hilarious about it, two completely different wars, two completely different organizations..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)