General News & Politics (11 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
are potato chips and Twinkies vegan?
no idea, I don't worry about shit like that lol but im pretty sure if you really break it down through all avenues. Somewhere along the production line for those chips, the bag, the company etc. an animal was mistreated or displaced in some way.

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
Well, being too picky about what you eat in a world where millions of people are starving is pretty damn selfish. You should simply eat what's available. All these two faced fucks are moralizing about everything, yet they feel good to be picky about what they eat. They're telling people it's wrong to eat animals, yet there's millions of people that are eating anything that's available. These stupid fuckers have lost the grip on reality, they have forgotten that world doesn't work in a way, where you eat certain things. We're still at the situation that anything your body can digest, is considered as a food. Yes, it's food for millions of the people - simple as that.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Well, being too picky about what you eat in a world where millions of people are starving is pretty damn selfish. You should simply eat what's available. All these two faced fucks are moralizing about everything, yet they feel good to be picky about what they eat. They're telling people it's wrong to eat animals, yet there's millions of people that are eating anything that's available. These stupid fuckers have lost the grip on reality, they have forgotten that world doesn't work in a way, where you eat certain things. We're still at the situation that anything your body can digest, is considered as a food. Yes, it's food for millions of the people - simple as that.
Thanks for explaining

I now understand why people here think you are an idiot.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
What are you drinking? Surely you drink piped water right? I mean, being too picky about what you drink in a world where millions of people barely have anything to drink at all is pretty damn selfish. You should simply drink what's available.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
galileo logic

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
What are you drinking? Surely you drink piped water right? I mean, being too picky about what you drink in a world where millions of people barely have anything to drink at all is pretty damn selfish. You should simply drink what's available.
Only choice is to abandon industrialized society and go full Kaczynski

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
The difference is, that i don't moralize about it. It's fucking stupid to moralize about eating something in this world, it really is. People eat what they eat, for surviving, not because they feel it's "wrong".

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
The difference is, that i don't moralize about it. It's fucking stupid to moralize about eating something in this world, it really is. People eat what they eat, for surviving, not because they feel it's "wrong".
how about letting people eat what they like and minding your own business?

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
I’ve never ran into a vegan that made fun of what I eat. But I have run into a lot of meat eaters that make fun of vegans and vegetarians.
They certainly exist, but like everything else I attribute this to people seeing the most extreme side of something presented by social media, and then applying it to a general population.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)