General News & Politics (12 Viewers)

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Last edited:

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Research experiment proposals get rejected by IRB every year for much less potential harm to humans.

- - - Updated - - -

By calling the person he vs she and vice versa?
Is it wrong to identify a person based on a biological fact or should I identify a person on his/hers personal feelings?
What if that person identifies as a kangaroo?
Am I allowed to laugh at the absurdity or would that make me a transfob, because I don't care about their feelings, but I care about facts?

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Fucking word soup. Now do the same for man..
It's in the "baffle them with bullshit" category, just keep going until they get tired. I think that's what's happened.

People can feel what they want and I don't want to attack them for it, but they must realise that it can be taken to the nth degree. I'm not happy with who I am, so I became literally anything. It's almost escapism.

But of course you can't argue this point or say anything in a negative context, because, you know, feelings. Honestly this hurts my feelings, I feel like I'm being taken for an idiot. Maybe I am, maybe I'm just an idiot and don't have enough transqueer Azeri asexual dolphin friends.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
It's in the "baffle them with bullshit" category, just keep going until they get tired. I think that's what's happened.

People can feel what they want and I don't want to attack them for it, but they must realise that it can be taken to the nth degree. I'm not happy with who I am, so I became literally anything. It's almost escapism.

But of course you can't argue this point or say anything in a negative context, because, you know, feelings. Honestly this hurts my feelings, I feel like I'm being taken for an idiot. Maybe I am, maybe I'm just an idiot and don't have enough transqueer Azeri asexual dolphin friends.
The tendency to stretch things to the point it becomes so thin you can see through it.

- - - Updated - - -

Is it wrong to identify a person based on a biological fact or should I identify a person on his/hers personal feelings?
What if that person identifies as a kangaroo?
Am I allowed to laugh at the absurdity or would that make me a transfob, because I don't care about their feelings, but I care about facts?
What I'm saying is let's treat transgender people or those who identify as kangaroos or lampposts the way we treat people who believe in god. In any case, everyone should have the right to make fun of these people and talk facts, but if you are in one of those groups and you base your criticism of the other on "facts" then that's weird.

Last edited:

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
In their heroic fight against racial profiling a major local newspaper removes the characterization 'black skin' from an eye witness description of a 22yo girl's fugitive murderer. :tup:

Very stunning and brave

:rofl:

What about age discrimination? Should remove the 50 year old as well. Or that he's only 1.60. Discrimination everywhere.

What a sad time to be alive.

- - - Updated - - -

Mit so einer scheiße züchtet man nur neue Nazis. Linkes idioten Pack.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)