General News & Politics (10 Viewers)

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
I just want a true Mann der Mitte

No fanatic in either direction, just somebody who calls the Dinge beim Namen
I'd hand it to Jens Spahn. I don't even like the guy, but he's the best out of the bunch imo. Old farts like Merz ain't gonna win them shit. He has no idea of how 99% of the germans live. Invest in Aktien as Altersversorgung :baus:

Apr 15, 2006
Indians playing with their poo, is there an Indian to explain to me?

The Coronavirus if it arrives in India, it is he who gets sick

First of all, that's cowdung. Cows are considered holy by a lot of rural folks (and sadly by some city folks too now, thanks to our shitty right-wing politics and political leaders). And this doesn't happen everywhere in India. I wish it didn't happen at all. But yay superstition!

lolz

These people have atomic weapons, is that reasonable?

To speak seriously apparently, I just read it's GoreHabba ”a festival / ritual which takes place at the end of the year after Divali (festival of lights in India) in the small village of Gumatapura .... and basically they throw cow dung to give themselves luck and good health. The coronavirus for them is just a cold.
We would never use our nukes against hurricanes, so I think we're fine.

indians bathe in dead people water and wipe their own ass by hand , this is nothing for them
Non-sense! We also use bum guns.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
First of all, that's cowdung. Cows are considered holy by a lot of rural folks (and sadly by some city folks too now, thanks to our shitty right-wing politics and political leaders). And this doesn't happen everywhere in India. I wish it didn't happen at all. But yay superstition!

lolz

Bum guns and bidets are among the greatest inventions of humanity.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

lolz

pfft you guys dont have shit on San Francisco these days

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
“Two Iranians, who tested positive earlier today for new coronavirus, died of respiratory illness,

- - - Updated - - -

ohh i feel i have coronavirus .
symptoms, fever, cough, shortness of breath and breathing difficulties.

Last edited:

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
758 in Iran are suspected of having novel coronavirus, 18 confirmed and 5 dead. 2 people recently been in Iran are also tested positive in Canada and Lebanon. It looks like Iran is going to be the second largest hub after China.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)