General News & Politics (12 Viewers)

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
its more of a politeness thing, especially in other countries. You see a lot of people wearing surgical masks during cold and flu season, even in Mexico. But they also thing cold beverages make you sick lol
I guess it's not much different than people here thinking you get sick from it being cold out.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
Coronavirus 'kills Chinese whistleblower doctor Li Wenliang'

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-51403795

Was only 34 years old and he had to put up with so much bullshit from his government for trying to warn people about this, really sad.
:scared::scared::scared:

This virus sounds so scary. It's a question of time before it becomes a pandemic.

------------------------

Coronavirus: Chinese media confusion over doctor's death

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-51403795

:sergio: The Chinese Government is the worst

Last edited:

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
We're overdue for the next big one :scared:
Well, official CCP numbers show around 2% death rate. It's highly contagious, it has a big incubation period of 3-4 days at least before and after the symptoms. It's thought that it has the other corona viruses durability on surfaces - up to 28 days in cold weather. Has an RO (contagion) of 4.08 according to latest reports, and the common flu has only 1.3. This means that it will spread sooner or later around the world and up to 2% of human population will be killed - that's around 150 million people only in the first wave. If the rumors are true that this virus is deadlier for south east asians because they have more ACE2 receptors in their lungs, then we'll probably have a smaller number.

If the leaked numbers from February 1st are true and the death rate is around 15%, then it's even worse.

Apr 17, 2013
These people have atomic weapons, is that reasonable?

EP9ejhTX0AIjEmo?format=jpg&name=large.jpg

To speak seriously apparently, I just read it's GoreHabba ”a festival / ritual which takes place at the end of the year after Divali (festival of lights in India) in the small village of Gumatapura .... and basically they throw cow dung to give themselves luck and good health. The coronavirus for them is just a cold.

Last edited:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Birds flu. Pigs flu. Whateverthefuck flu. Now Corona.

At the end of the day, people statistically die more due to peanut allergy than those.

Pharmacy mafia :touched:
but flus have killed mass amounts of people in the past, the reason they don't now is because of the precautions taken.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
98% of the population will not be affected by a peanut allergy though.
SMFH. That's only what the THEY want you to believe.

I don't know about you, but my underground shelter is stacked. Where will you be if - no, WHEN! peanut allergy finally spreads over to the US? Mutates, goes airborn and shit?

Prayers up there isn't going to be a Demonrat president in the white house by then. If so, the leftist scum is only gonna care for their own people.

Ugh. I wouldn't be surprised if they've been preparing that ethnic cleansing for decades.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
SMFH. That's only what the THEY want you to believe.

I don't know about you, but my underground shelter is stacked. Where will you be if - no, WHEN! peanut allergy finally spreads over to the US? Mutates, goes airborn and shit?

Prayers up there isn't going to be a Demonrat president in the white house by then. If so, the leftist scum is only gonna care for their own people.

Ugh. I wouldn't be surprised if they've been preparing that ethnic cleansing for decades.
10/10 impersonation :agree:

and also the truth :snoop:

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)