General News & Politics (59 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
people who jump on the death to promote what they think others should be mourning about are pieces of shit. while yea more attention could be paid to other deaths its just not right to do it.

like when astori died and dani alves made it about himself, claiming not enough attention is payed to people dying in the 3rd world. really confirmed what a shitbag of a person alves is

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
“shouldn’t have joined the army if they didn’t wanna die”

that would’ve been my response

- - - Updated - - -

people who jump on the death to promote what they think others should be mourning about are pieces of shit. while yea more attention could be paid to other deaths its just not right to do it.

like when astori died and dani alves made it about himself, claiming not enough attention is payed to people dying in the 3rd world. really confirmed what a shitbag of a person alves is
yeah, fuck that cunt

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
There’s this stupid narrative among conservative Americans that soldiers are something to be worshipped instead of a bunch of high school grads that need money and join the force because of that.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Trump : "No casualties here"!!!
and i just checked fox news! lol not even mentioned a single new case about surveillance aircraft crashes in afghanistan.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Lmao, a ninja turtle and a skeleton with Christmas ornaments as testicles. What the fuck is this guy?!

that’s one of the best things I’ve ever seen. Thank you so much for sharing

- - - Updated - - -

Imagine if you’re a mailman and you walk up to that door :rofl:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 51)