General News & Politics (16 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Unlike SARs, the Coronavirus can infect people even if it's carrier shows little or no symptoms...

This is going to be disastrous, at least for China. If it was up to me, I would even go as far as rejecting flights from China at this point. Sorry, but if the carrier can spread the virus with no symptoms at all, it's time to cut them off. Hundreds of Chinese flights going everywhere around the planet.

https://www.flightradar24.com/18.77,117.04/4

Buy on AliExpress.com

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Unlike SARs, the Coronavirus can infect people even if it's carrier shows little or no symptoms...

This is going to be disastrous, at least for China. If it was up to me, I would even go as far as rejecting flights from China at this point. Sorry, but if the carrier can spread the virus with no symptoms at all, it's time to cut them off. Hundreds of Chinese flights going everywhere around the planet.

https://www.flightradar24.com/18.77,117.04/4
Let natural selection do its thing

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Idk if your cousin is into foreign affairs, if so, what's his take on the Virus?
Could it be the Demonrats are behind all of this?

What if they import the virus to the US to decimate the old people, and with them republican voters?
The Chinese Govt (and their allies on the American left) have been working on a zombie virus for some time. the only question is whether the release here was intentional or a mistake/ rogue agent. perhaps theyve lost hope they can get trump through fraudelent impeachment.

Jun 6, 2015
No, it's worse than we've even imagined. I'm so thankful that he took some time out of his Kobe ranting to enlighten us all.

WOW holy shit? UGH
dumb.png
:tup: NEWSWARS.COM certainly seems like a great place to get your daily dose of news.

"Breaking News and Information with a strong bias for telling the truth."

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
No, it's worse than we've even imagined. I'm so thankful that he took some time out of his Kobe ranting to enlighten us all.

WOW holy shit? UGH
dumb.png
wait, what is he saying about Kobe??

- - - Updated - - -

The Chinese Govt (and their allies on the American left) have been working on a zombie virus for some time. the only question is whether the release here was intentional or a mistake/ rogue agent. perhaps theyve lost hope they can get trump through fraudelent impeachment.
it’s clearly not a mistake, this is a calculated plan by the Demonrats to subconsciously trigger negative feelings and fear in people so that when the elections come, their positive thoughts of Trump will be tarnished. All the good he did for the economy will be forgotten and replaced by memories of this FAKE FLU!!!

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011

- - - Updated - - -

it’s clearly not a mistake, this is a calculated plan by the Demonrats to subconsciously trigger negative feelings and fear in people so that when the elections come, their positive thoughts of Trump will be tarnished. All the good he did for the economy will be forgotten and replaced by memories of this FAKE FLU!!!
Oh, you know.

dumb4.png

dumb3.png

dumb2.png

This was 15 years ago, btw:
dumb1.png

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

- - - Updated - - -

Another name to add to the Clinton kill list.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)