General News & Politics (6 Viewers)

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
A murder investigation is under way in Italy after the death of a Moroccan model who testified against former PM Silvio Berlusconi in 2012.
Imane Fadil, 33, died on 1 March in a Milan hospital, a month after being admitted with stomach pains. At the time she said she had been poisoned.
Italian media say she may have been poisoned with a radioactive substance.
She was a key witness against Mr Berlusconi, who was accused of paying for sex with an underage prostitute.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I'm more interested on EU decision regarding cancellation of Daylight Saving Time and pray that they stay in summer time for good so that games start an hour earlier for me all year round instead of half year.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Oh abortion? Yeah, I agree that Catholics shouldn’t be left to decide what someone wants to do with their bodies. But in true freedom of religion, they’re free to do what they want as long as it doesn’t affect others. Muslims aren’t trying to get all women to wear hijabs, just the ones who want to.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Oh abortion? Yeah, I agree that Catholics shouldn’t be left to decide what someone wants to do with their bodies. But in true freedom of religion, they’re free to do what they want as long as it doesn’t affect others. Muslims aren’t trying to get all women to wear hijabs, just the ones who want to.
:agree: naturally, If you stone to death the ones who don't want ot wear a towel only the ones are left who want to

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)