General News & Politics (54 Viewers)

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
So. Anyone read about this? Antisemitism :lol:
The wonders of lobbyism:

http://m.jpost.com/BDS-THREAT/German-major-public-broadcasters-wont-air-Roger-Waters-concerts-515432

- - - Updated - - -

I see quite the opposite way actually, with contraception women got fucked, pun intended. Not having to deal with the guilt trip of abandoning your offspring makes it possible to take all pussy power away from women. Unless of course you are a brainwashed pansy.
Then most men are brainwashed pansies, I guess.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Had the Roger Waters discussion with some friend yesterday, basically I said that political stances shouldn't be suppressed as long as they are not collide with law. Also since taxpayers are funding public broadcasters they simply have no right to just cancel this shit. On the other hand of course, despite my love for Waters and Pink Floyd, his stance is repulsive to me since it reaches beyond criticizing Israeli government actions. He is chimping out trying to convince fellow musicians to cancel concerts in Israel, as if the population should be held accountable for their government. Godard, for example, never crossed that line despite living through a decade of Maoism lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 47)