General News & Politics (11 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
After all he did for him before the election

He was a hero when he was investigating Hillary, but now the laughable letter and explanation for the unprecedented firing of indepetent FBI head is partly....get this because of how behaved publically during the hillary email debacle, essentially alluding he wasnt fair enough to Hillary and engaged in politics. Can you imagine, Trump camp is litterally partly using him not being fair enough to Hillary to get rid of him :lol: Ofcourse it has nothing to do with Trump administration and Russia links being an official FBI investigation right now...And one of the ones who "recommended" to Trump to fire him, in Jeff Sessions, didnt just happen to be comprised in that same Russia link, after lying under oath.

What a farce lol.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
[video=twitter;902278986826428419]https://twitter.com/DailyMirror/status/902278986826428419?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=http%3A%2F%2Fpulsembed.eu%2Fp2em%2Fr1TwYWG t-%2F[/video]

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
It's only a matter of time before one of their provocations goes wrong or is answered. The people of North Korea and Koreans in Seoul are going to end up with the brunt of this.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Around 3000 Muslims have been massacred in Myanmar in a week. 'Pray for Paris' guys ran out of prayers i guess, that's why there was no sign of them.
It's another case in history where the struggling revolutionary when finally in power, turns out to be just another (semi) tyrant. Tho kinda stark in her case maybe because she been seen as the face of peace for so long.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp..../05/myanmar-aung-san-suu-kyi-ethnic-cleansing

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
It's only a matter of time before one of their provocations goes wrong or is answered. The people of North Korea and Koreans in Seoul are going to end up with the brunt of this.
I am curious to know what are North Korea thinking that they are achieving?

Jul 2, 2006

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Does number matter? It's safe to say that it's hundred times more than number of people died in terrorist attacks in Europe and America.

google 'rohingya massacre' you will see various sources.
http://www.theerc.net/2017/08/urgent-appeal-for-protection-and-safety-in-rakhine-state.html
No, I just thought 3000 deaths in a week would have caused a bigger reaction. Daily Sabah seems to have trebled the real number and then added a 0 too :p

I totally agree that to many these people are not as worthy (or newsworthy) as were Paris victims but I very much doubt Paris victims were as worthy to you as Rohingya Muslims, so why point fingers?

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Jul 2, 2006
No, I just thought 3000 deaths in a week would have caused a bigger reaction. Daily Sabah seems to have trebled the real number and then added a 0 too :p

I totally agree that to many these people are not as worthy (or newsworthy) as were Paris victims but I very much doubt Paris victims were as worthy to you as Rohingya Muslims, so why point fingers?
At least i wouldn't joke about it, unlike you. Reading my mind and being wrong at it again. It is not about how would i feel anyway, but reactions of world governments.

I don't understand why Bangledesh won't give them refuge....or at least try to put pressure on Myanmar.

Like in almost all of Muslim populated nations, it is non-muslims in charge.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Adding inches to their tiny little weenies
Looks like I need to get me some missiles :shifty:

Does number matter? It's safe to say that it's hundred times more than number of people died in terrorist attacks in Europe and America.

google 'rohingya massacre' you will see various sources.
http://www.theerc.net/2017/08/urgent-appeal-for-protection-and-safety-in-rakhine-state.html
It takes a brilliant man to link this situation to a terrorist attack.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003

I think it's completely ridiculous to criticise people over this. If 3000 people are killed in Belgium, of course I am going to care more about that than if 3000 people are killed in Myanmar. Belgium is right where I live. So yes, to me, terrorist attacks in Paris, which is only a three hour drive from me, are more important.

This doesn't mean I think there's a difference in their worth as human beings. It isn't even about them. It's about what could have an actual impact on my life. That's why people care more about news nearby. It's why newspapers have a regional section ffs.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
I think it's completely ridiculous to criticise people over this. If 3000 people are killed in Belgium, of course I am going to care more about that than if 3000 people are killed in Myanmar. Belgium is right where I live. So yes, to me, terrorist attacks in Paris, which is only a three hour drive from me, are more important.

This doesn't mean I think there's a difference in their worth as human beings. It isn't even about them. It's about what could have an actual impact on my life. That's why people care more about news nearby. It's why newspapers have a regional section ffs.
And another subject. It seems like a lot of Muslims, like Turk, seem to have a bigger connection to other Muslim people rather than to their next door non muslim neighbor.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)