General News & Politics (36 Viewers)

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
And that's why I like Bernie :p

I can't trust a person who can't analyze a situation and make choices based on what's available in reality.
But that's what what idealism is.

While a subdued 'take the bitter pill and vote for macaron to keep La Pen out' would have been good, Melenchon does deserve credit for sticking to his staunch left-wing views and not supporting someone that is against the ideals that he stands for, which happen to be both Macaron and La Pen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Don't be transphobic, bro. Many women have penis. Besides, a penis is actually just an oversized clitoris. If your wife took steroids, she might be able to bang you with her enlarged clit. :klin:
:rofl::rofl:

- - - Updated - - -

And that's why I like Bernie :p

I can't trust a person who can't analyze a situation and make choices based on what's available in reality.
i undersatnd what you mean but there are certaun things that one's pride cant negotiate with. i'd rather fight with simeone who would go to the end then someone who's willing to sell his butcheeks for a half assed compromidse

om drunk but i hop you understand what im tryng to say

OP
Ocelot

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
  • Thread Starter #92
    Not sure if serious

Those things are probably the worst piece of confection in existence.

- - - Updated - - -

And of course great to see Macron winning, even if it was basically a formality.

ALC

Ohaulick
    Oct 28, 2010
    Not sure if serious

Those things are probably the worst piece of confection in existence.

- - - Updated - - -

And of course great to see Macron winning, even if it was basically a formality.
    Really? Everyone I know loves them. And so do I.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Le Pen probably created that taken out of context quote. So blatant.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
    “French culture doesn’t exist in and of itself; there is no such thing as a single French culture. There is culture in France and it is diverse”

Nothing wrong with that.
    France had traditinonal culture and some of the greatest minds and artists ever and he denied its uniqness over cultural diversity which was born in like XX century. Stendhal and Balzac probably feel quite proud.

- - - Updated - - -

Le Pen probably created that taken out of context quote. So blatant.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
    Oh, yeah, it's not like I'd prefer to see her as the next president lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)