General News & Politics (13 Viewers)

AriG

Feb 17, 2019
'I would rather obey one lion than 200 rats of my own species'

Playing the devil's advocate here but governments don't get slower, more expensive, ineffective, cynical and malicious than in the current day.

That being said you are seething at figureheads again. European 'monarchists' aren't real monarchists, they just don't see the value of dismantling a piece of history and tradition while the entire third world is filing for welfare gibs...with three fake IDs no less.
Hey man I'm doing a research about people who know what's the taste of their dads' dick, can I hit you up in the DMs' I have some questions?

Buy on AliExpress.com

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
'I would rather obey one lion than 200 rats of my own species'

Playing the devil's advocate here but governments don't get slower, more expensive, ineffective, cynical and malicious than in the current day.

That being said you are seething at figureheads again. European 'monarchists' aren't real monarchists, they just don't see the value of dismantling a piece of history and tradition while the entire third world is filing for welfare gibs...with three fake IDs no less.
I'd rather have an ineffective government than a totalitarian one.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
This guy and Cheney led to the destruction of 2 countries with millions killed.
The US is $6 trillion poorer (more or less depending on whom you believe). Thousands of vets disabled or dead. Our infrastructure is in a mess. Ridiculous.
but overthrew terrible dictators at least. They would still be ruling with impunity.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I worry for you if you are serious with this post.
dude it's the only good thing that came out of all this, it's all Im saying. Was it worth destroying the whole country? Of course not.

In fact this shit gave a good propaganda tool to other current dictators: "Look what happened to Iraq/Libya after they dethroned their dictator, same will happen here if you go against me".

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
dude it's the only good thing that came out of all this, it's all Im saying. Was it worth destroying the whole country? Of course not.

In fact this shit gave a good propaganda tool to other current dictators: "Look what happened to Iraq/Libya after they dethroned their dictator, same will happen here if you go against me".
That doesn’t stop you from rooting for other wars does it?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)