General News & Politics (10 Viewers)

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
Also this, which seems it is nowhere near as dangerous as typical viral myocarditis and resolves without the same risk of death.
1. You are wrong about that

Graph:

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41591-021-01630-0/figures/2

Study:

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41591-021-01630-0

According to this study the vaccines give you a bigger risk of myocarditis than Covid-19 if you are under 40.

Also we don't know how often there are heart inflammations with the new dominant variant - Omicron. The risk benefit analysis might suggest that the vaccines are not a good idea for young and healthy individuals.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Do you think long term Russia and China alliance will replace the US hegemony?
No way. Russia is fine on its home turf, but internationally they are a no-show outside of cyberwarfare. The only strategy for Russia over the past two decades has not been to grow Russian influence but rather to just water down their larger rivals.

And China has Russia by the gonads by comparison. They're like a pet on Xi's shoulder he likes to stroke once in a while to look Dr. Evil dastardly.

Not that Putin would probably care about this, but not a bad weekend to launch an attack while an entire country is in a drunken stupor watching the Super Bowl @swag
One-two punch, baby, because Russia is unleashing this force of complete distraction at the women's skeleton medal rounds in the Winter Olympics today:

https://www.rbth.com/lifestyle/334750-meet-yulia-kanakina-one-of-most-beautiful-skeleton-racers

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
No way. Russia is fine on its home turf, but internationally they are a no-show outside of cyberwarfare. The only strategy for Russia over the past two decades has not been to grow Russian influence but rather to just water down their larger rivals.

And China has Russia by the gonads by comparison. They're like a pet on Xi's shoulder he likes to stroke once in a while to look Dr. Evil dastardly.

One-two punch, baby, because Russia is unleashing this force of complete distraction at the women's skeleton medal rounds in the Winter Olympics today:

https://www.rbth.com/lifestyle/334750-meet-yulia-kanakina-one-of-most-beautiful-skeleton-racers
Thanks, followed on Insta.

- - - Updated - - -

Not good

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
1. You are wrong about that

Graph:

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41591-021-01630-0/figures/2

Study:

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41591-021-01630-0

According to this study the vaccines give you a bigger risk of myocarditis than Covid-19 if you are under 40.

Also we don't know how often there are heart inflammations with the new dominant variant - Omicron. The risk benefit analysis might suggest that the vaccines are not a good idea for young and healthy individuals.
I’m not wrong. I pulled that as a direct quote from the study you linked. I didn’t say there wasn’t a bigger chance of getting it from the vaccines. There is. Very clearly. I’m not disagreeing with you there. The study says that directly. What I’m saying is that the study you linked also says that the myocarditis from the vaccines has mostly caused a mild myocarditis compared to typical viral carditis (I assume this means from Covid or other viruses) which can have up to 6% incidence of heart transplant/death in adolescents hospitalized for it. Whereas here, it has caused zero deaths/heart transplants thus far, most cases hospitalized were resolved with pain management alone, and 98% of hospitalizations in the study have already been discharged after symptoms were resolved.

Anyways, I don’t disagree with you about vaccine mandates. I think they are wrongheaded, especially for the U30 crowd. And people without the comorbidities that have caused most hospitalizations and deaths in that age group should be able to make that decision for themselves.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
French police immediately tear-gassed their freedom convoy copycats. :lol:

If only our police had some balls and teargassed and pepper-sprayed these adult babies here. They’d run away crying like they always do. Teargas and pepper spray seem to be reserved for teenagers and First Nations protesting logging and environmental stuff here lol

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
Police can't do much because the truckers are coming with trucks. And they can't just push back thousands of trucks.
I really like those guys. It's nice to finally see some sane people grouping together and demanding simple to achieve stuff that will be beneficial to all.

Thanks to all the truckers. And fuck you MSM for making them look like some racist bigots.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
French police immediately tear-gassed their freedom convoy copycats. :lol:

If only our police had some balls and teargassed and pepper-sprayed these adult babies here. They’d run away crying like they always do. Teargas and pepper spray seem to be reserved for teenagers and First Nations protesting logging and environmental stuff here lol
That would have been feeding the animals. Poor strategy that only emboldens others.

Police can't do much because the truckers are coming with trucks. And they can't just push back thousands of trucks.
I really like those guys. It's nice to finally see some sane people grouping together and demanding simple to achieve stuff that will be beneficial to all.[
Respectfully disagree. Beneficial to what they believe are their own self-interests.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
Respectfully disagree. Beneficial to what they believe are their own self-interests.
Ok, let's agree to disagree then. To me vaccine passports and vaccine mandates (for a vaccine that still needs time to evaluate all the pros and cons, look at the history of thalidomide as an example of a drug that was rushed to the public) are an absurd idea.

I don't want green pass for vaccines, so they are defending my interests too. And I love vaccines overall. Tetanus, rabies, polio, smallpox - extremely grateful that there are vaccines for them. If Covid-19 vaccine needs to be mandatory - Ok, but let's examine all the aspects slowly. There's no need to rush it anymore.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Ok, let's agree to disagree then. To me vaccine passports and vaccine mandates (for a vaccine that still needs time to evaluate all the pros and cons, look at the history of thalidomide as an example of a drug that was rushed to the public) are an absurd idea.

I don't want green pass for vaccines, so they are defending my interests too. And I love vaccines overall. Tetanus, rabies, polio, smallpox - extremely grateful that there are vaccines for them. If Covid-19 vaccine needs to be mandatory - Ok, but let's examine all the aspects slowly. There's no need to rush it anymore.
Don’t say “all” unless you can speak for me.

Mandates have been around for years. Some people seem to want to Make Smallpox Great Again.

So what makes this even weirder is that in the US it wasn’t even a vaccine mandate but effectively 3G, or a testing mandate.

I get the bifurcation of society and rights, which is why testing is an essential alternative and more importantly a far more accurate indicator of infection potential.

But we’ve never had a vaccine in human history that showed new adverse symptoms more than 6 months out. We’re more than twice past that now with the greatest numbers in history.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
But we’ve never had a vaccine in human history that showed new adverse symptoms more than 6 months out. We’re more than twice past that now with the greatest numbers in history.
But there are adverse effects with these vaccines.

Here's a clip of the latest data about the adverse effects. And from 20:00 you can see how absurdly difficult is to fill a myocardatis testimony for the VAERS in the US.

There are many reports of people who report adverse events after vaccination that are silenced. You can read the comments of this clip and there are hundreds of testimonies.

Here's some exemplary comments from this clip:

The 2nd biggest issue is the dismissal from the doctors after telling them your symptom's right after the vaccine. The people I know that have issues ranging from death to menstrual cycles being off were all told to essentially bugger off. Including my best friend's mom after she told them her husband had chest pains and then died the day of the booster. They dismissed the idea all together even though he had no prior heart issues. They said basically because of his age "60". He didn't smoke, wasn't fat, and didn't have diabetes.
My husband at 68 did get pericarditis after the second moderna. It is not "unheard of", it is simply underreported.
Thanks Doctor. I had a very bad reaction after the first Moderna vaccine. Severe itching for months. Two months after the vaccine I developed neurological problems, which took me to the ER. I couldn't stand without falling backwards. I had a fibromyalgia flare up thst lasted 8 months, with widespread severe pain. I was told the itching may be related to the vaccine, but that the neurological problems were too late after the vaccine administration to be related to the vaccine. I'm not able to report the Neurological symptoms to any agency. So I'm sure there are many reactions going unreported, because people have no recourse to report them.

Last edited:

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
I hate Russia so much - they live in shit-hole and prevent others who try to escape living in similar shit-hole conditions.
They are supposedly an advanced world power united for the sake of humanity, but in reality thier gov are a collection of gangs led by someone who is hanging on to the crown by abuse of power.. no democracy, little has changed since Soviet days in that regard.
The destructive mongol DNA is strong in them you can see it in Putin's mongol eyes. A gov that doesn't care about it's own people is the most dangerous kind.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)