General News & Politics (13 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I used to think that. But then I think elitist classes cause worse problems.

100% of U.S. senators and congresspeople have college degrees. Yes even that bartender, AOC.

2/3 of America does not have a college degree.

That is not representation. Like any of them have even a clue what the experience is for the non-ruling class.

But... before you call me a commie: this great meme take on a meme reminds me of San Francisco:

8-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F2c5073b1-cc5c-46dc-9121-50ae0a1fb3bd_498x297.png

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Man, anything where other people get benefits is communism unless it’s rich people getting it. Then it’s called contributing to business growth or some other retarded shit like that.

rich people have brainwashed Americans into being their slave sheep

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
@Bjerknes @Hust @ALC @AFL_ITALIA @lgorTudor @DAiDEViL @X Æ A-12 did you all see this? :rofl:

Break his sign and then start shouting “he’s got a weapon.”

Tambourine lady at the end screaming “repent motherfucker” over and over again. :rofl:

Western civilization is dead if we got this woke lgbtq (and whatever the fuck else) mob calling the shots. Imbeciles. :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Man, anything where other people get benefits is communism unless it’s rich people getting it. Then it’s called contributing to business growth or some other retarded shit like that.

rich people have brainwashed Americans into being their slave sheep
And instead of understanding that it’s about class struggle, the woke mob busy throwing tantrums over Dave Chappelle telling some jokes they don’t like. :lol:

Fab Fragment

Dec 22, 2018
Western civilization is dead if we got this woke lgbtq (and whatever the fuck else) mob calling the shots. Imbeciles. :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

And instead of understanding that it’s about class struggle, the woke mob busy throwing tantrums over Dave Chappelle telling some jokes they don’t like. :lol:[/QUOTE]

So British Airways intends to not greet their passengers as Ladies and Gentleman.

https://onemileatatime.com/news/british-airways-gender-neutral/

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
@Bjerknes @Hust @ALC @AFL_ITALIA @lgorTudor @DAiDEViL @X Æ A-12 did you all see this? :rofl:

Tambourine lady at the end screaming “repent motherfucker” over and over again. :rofl:

They are the worst. Garbage people.

- - - Updated - - -

We all for free speech - as long as you only say what we wanna hear lol.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
They are the worst. Garbage people.

- - - Updated - - -

We all for free speech - as long as you only say what we wanna hear lol.
They have become a full-blown cult. The lady screaming “repent motherfucker”? Like what the fuck are we in Inquisition era Europe? White CIS people supposed to run around flagellating while chanting penitenzia?

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Absolutely nothing. I can hardly wait USA to perish
You're going to be waiting several lifetimes then.

- - - Updated - - -

And instead of understanding that it’s about class struggle, the woke mob busy throwing tantrums over Dave Chappelle telling some jokes they don’t like. :lol:
These people have no power, there's now just Twitter to tell us all about it.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Seeing companies upload some black squares and equating that to former Tumblr users power is delusion to me.
These people are not just on Twiter anymore. They are influential now in the corporate world, media, academia and the government.

They don't have to be a majority or the most powerful individuals to cause a lot of damage.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
These people have no power, there's now just Twitter to tell us all about it.
It has been observed many times that a vocal minority on 'only twitter' is the gateway to changes being pushed upon the majority. It's how print media operated before social media but a million times slower. The desire of being popular within this vocal group and fear of being 'cancelled' by it, a pressure which is exerted on (print) social media drives every business, every politician, every official of every local department, every artist into making real life decisions that impact the majority. The literal Dave Chappelle scandal is a very real attack on freedom of speech, cultivated and successfully executed by a vocal minority. Do you think artists smaller than Chappelle are gonna dare bring up similar talking points now? Imagine your kids growing up with nothing to inspire them except twitter approved Amy Schumers. I bet that doesn't shape their minds at all. Brought you by 'only twitter'.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)