General Gaming Thread (All Platforms) (23 Viewers)

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
I wish it was a Bethesda game, there would be more shit to do.

I can't wait for StarField.
True dat.

You mean No Man’s Sky? I’m kinda done with Bethesda tbh. It’s the same outdated looking shit with dumb NPCs and generic worlds.

- - - Updated - - -

If only :sigh:

I was just thinking about New Vegas last night. If they were to rerelease it with absolutely no changes at full price with, by some miracle from God, all the bugs removed, I'd still buy it and play the hell out of it.
New Vegas was the buggiest game I ever bought in my life, even worse than Cyberpunk on launch day. My game would crash everytime I tried to enter The Strip. Then waited months for an update, managed to beat it somehow but when I tried going a second run through it simply wouldn’t read the disc anymore. So I never played it again.

Regarding Bethesda as developers I think they were left behind after Fallout 4. Story wasn’t good, graphics weren’t up to par, so much content but most of it generic as fuck. There are better games in the same genre pushing the boundaries out there. Plus I don’t trust a single word out of Todd Howard’s mouth.

Last edited:

CrimsonianKing

Jan 16, 2013
Has everyone played Disco Elysium? Thought it was incredible
I have it in my wishlist for when the price drops on the ps store

- - - Updated - - -

Still trying to find a good RPG to play, will give Ghost of Tsushima a try in a bit.
It’s a fun game. Don’t shoot me for mentioning this game again but have you played Elden Ring?

CrimsonianKing

Jan 16, 2013
Yea, that's where that screenshot is from.

I think the 1.5 update was bigger than 1.6 in terms of stuff to do. If you haven't played in a while, I'd check out the patch notes for both 1.5 and 1.6.

1.6 added six weapons, a couple of them pretty wild and changed the oh-five sniper to have explosive ammo. There is one new "big" mission and three new side gigs. If you have not played since release, then it's kind of a whole new game.
i reinstalled and Updated the game to 1.6 and man something’s definitely changed. It does not look like the same game from up to 1.5. It’s like they fixed the HDR calibration. The lighting looks gorgeous on PS5 now, kinda got me hooked again.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
I really feel like playing some decent games. Since my laptop doesn't capable run the top Games and not even meet minimum required to run recent games so I started to install some games on my smart phone. Although for running a lot of them you have to be online but i managed to run Sniper Fury. I probably download Modern Combat 5 and call of duty to try them in the next days.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)