General Gaming Thread (All Platforms) (12 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I'm sure the difference in FPS gives PC players a big advantage. Plus all the extra settings PC players have like FOV sliders and affected FOV.

I also play with at least 130ms ping but most of the the time it's 180-250 cause my country is chit. Can't wait to be in England to play with 20ms ping.

Ping aside, the biggest factor in my performance is the people I play with. The guys I play with the most have
0.50, 0.70 and 0.90 k/d. When I play with people equally skilled or better than me, my weekly k/d is always above 3.

And nope. I didn't play Blackout. MW 2019 was my first CoD since MW II.
I regularly get less than 20ms ping on an aytpical 80/20 service. It's good enough for gaming. Some of the Virgin packages have less than 10ms.

Haven't played COD online properly since Black Ops. Those were fun times. I was actually a pretty good player on that, had something like a 2.5 k/d over many hours, mostly on TD. Picked up lots of tips from my little brother who was really good on it. He used to play in some good global clans and had the full set up, got top 10 in the world a few times in different categories, did Youtube videos. Then he started going to the football :lol:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
I'm sure the difference in FPS gives PC players a big advantage. Plus all the extra settings PC players have like FOV sliders and affected FOV.

I also play with at least 130ms ping but most of the the time it's 180-250 cause my country is chit. Can't wait to be in England to play with 20ms ping.

Ping aside, the biggest factor in my performance is the people I play with. The guys I play with the most have
0.50, 0.70 and 0.90 k/d.
When I play with people equally skilled or better than me, my weekly k/d is always above 3.

And nope. I didn't play Blackout. MW 2019 was my first CoD since MW II.
:agree:

Sucks, anything over 200 is unplayable. I used to play Blackout with 150-170 ping (US servers, EU servers completely dead), honestly, it became manageable after a while. I had 700+ solo wins, top 13 in the world.

This is why I mostly play solos ;)

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
It might be my favorite game ever (and I watched the whole thing).

c324a129a47f979f05b1f62bdf0e82d619589d56d85c86c4a0abaa3746b860b9_1.jpg
I guess Cyberpunk probably took its place now but New Vegas was the buggiest game I ever played.

I remember when it first came out there was a bug that made the game crash every time you tried to enter The Strip. I had to wait for patches, it got fixed and I managed to beat the game so decided to start a new game.

Except I never could, my 360 disc would stop reading or freeze at the main loading screen, I uninstalled and installed again a hundred times and that one play through was the only one I was able to get. :baus: my copy was literally broken

Apr 15, 2006
I guess Cyberpunk probably took its place now but New Vegas was the buggiest game I ever played.

I remember when it first came out there was a bug that made the game crash every time you tried to enter The Strip. I had to wait for patches, it got fixed and I managed to beat the game so decided to start a new game.

Except I never could, my 360 disc would stop reading or freeze at the main loading screen, I uninstalled and installed again a hundred times and that one play through was the only one I was able to get. :baus: my copy was literally broken
I've clocked more than 32 hours in Cyberpunk and I've only come across 1 progression-halting bug in a side-quest and none in the main quest. Most of the bugs are silly, and I've not had a single crash to desktop till now. So I guess it's not even close to taking FNV's place.

CrimsonianKing

Jan 16, 2013
I've clocked more than 32 hours in Cyberpunk and I've only come across 1 progression-halting bug in a side-quest and none in the main quest. Most of the bugs are silly, and I've not had a single crash to desktop till now. So I guess it's not even close to taking FNV's place.
Try it on ps4. I had it crash every 20 minutes without fail. I had to reload the main mission
The one the guy kills his father
15 times and only got through by shooting an invisible guy inside the elevator. Not to mention the one with the AI cab drivers getting stuck inside buildings. Cyberpunk has not only more bugs overall, the physics and AI make Bethesda look like their shit is polished. Good that you’re not having major issues but people on consoles are

Apr 15, 2006
Try it on ps4. I had it crash every 20 minutes without fail. I had to reload the main mission
The one the guy kills his father
15 times and only got through by shooting an invisible guy inside the elevator. Not to mention the one with the AI cab drivers getting stuck inside buildings. Cyberpunk has not only more bugs overall, the physics and AI make Bethesda look like their shit is polished. Good that you’re not having major issues but people on consoles are
Oh right, less said about the console versions, the better. My experience is from pc, so at least they got one part of the game right.

Sent from my SM-G980F using Tapatalk

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011

I played it years after its release, so I got a more "polished" version as my initial experience. If I had yours, I probably never would've played it again. For me, 3 was worse than New Vegas in terms of bugs. Game would crash without fail on one of the first missions.

Bethesda games seemed to hate consoles too for some reason, I guess they just became too massive after a while. Both Skyrim and New Vegas game me problems on Playstation. On PC however, no problem.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
I'll play it again now @AFL_ITALIA :touched:

- - - Updated - - -

TRY AGAIN!

CrimsonianKing

Jan 16, 2013
I played it years after its release, so I got a more "polished" version as my initial experience. If I had yours, I probably never would've played it again. For me, 3 was worse than New Vegas in terms of bugs. Game would crash without fail on one of the first missions.

Bethesda games seemed to hate consoles too for some reason, I guess they just became too massive after a while. Both Skyrim and New Vegas game me problems on Playstation. On PC however, no problem.
Since Cd Projekt seems to be following on Bethesda's footsteps I'm really starting to appreciate Rockstar. We give them a lot of shit but their games are totally playable from day one.

- - - Updated - - -

I'll play it again now @AFL_ITALIA :touched:

- - - Updated - - -

TRY AGAIN!
Sold my xbox360 a long time ago. :hihi:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)