General Gaming Thread (All Platforms) (25 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Not into Basketball, but isn't it nowadays just as bad as FiFA in terms of pay to win? Or am i mistaking the game for another one.
well its a bit of a grind fest yes but to be honest if you're like me who creates their own player and don't mind ranking it up through career mode through performance then its only normal.
I don't bother with that card game on it, that's probably more pay to win, similarly to Fifa but unlike 2k, EA use ultimate team as their cashcow each year and an excuse not to develop the game
But generally speaking nba 2k games are very nicely presented, lovely graphics too

- - - Updated - - -

Uhhh. Horizon 2, Spiderman 2, and GT 7 didn't blow your mind?

With all due respect, what were you expecting? They didn't even show anything from Naughty Dog, Sucker Punch, Sony Santa Monica, Sony Bend, or Media Molecule
Pragmata! that's such a kojima game, shame its coming in 2022

Buy on AliExpress.com

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
Uhhh. Horizon 2, Spiderman 2, and GT 7 didn't blow your mind?

With all due respect, what were you expecting? They didn't even show anything from Naughty Dog, Sucker Punch, Sony Santa Monica, Sony Bend, or Media Molecule
Not really tbh. When I said a “new” game, I meant like a new franchise or smtg. I was also expecting something that would show what the new machine can do like in that tech demo we saw. Not complaining, just saying.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Not really tbh. When I said a “new” game, I meant like a new franchise or smtg. I was also expecting something that would show what the new machine can do like in that tech demo we saw. Not complaining, just saying.
I can understand that. There were some new IP's there. The one from Housemarque and especially from Square Enix that are both PS5 exclusive. And let's not forget that 5 of their top developers didn't show anything. 2 of them just wrapped up The Last of Us 2 and Ghost of Tsushima.

- - - Updated - - -

well its a bit of a grind fest yes but to be honest if you're like me who creates their own player and don't mind ranking it up through career mode through performance then its only normal.
I don't bother with that card game on it, that's probably more pay to win, similarly to Fifa but unlike 2k, EA use ultimate team as their cashcow each year and an excuse not to develop the game
But generally speaking nba 2k games are very nicely presented, lovely graphics too

- - - Updated - - -

Pragmata! that's such a kojima game, shame its coming in 2022

I mean, they opened up with Spiderman 2, GT7, and Ratchet and Clank. I mean. Come on :lol: Jesus. What is going to happen when Naughty Dog and Sucker Punch and Sony Santa Monica announce their stuff?

At the end of the day, I'm getting the PS5 and the Series X, so it doesn't much matter. But Sony had a great show

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I like the design, looks great

The line up of games is great as well!
When will we know price?
Sony and ms waiting on each other to announce the price tbh. My feeling is the digital version will be somewhat cheaper probably to compete against the xbox where as the standard version will be slightly dearer, If you had to ask me around £500 and the digital around £400

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
You do realize I have an Xbox One X, right?

Just like I had a 360

And an Original X Box

You would know that if you were to ever get around to telling me your Gamer ID so I can add you

- - - Updated - - -

But that is cool.

Here, I will tell you mine

CR7Juve1897

There you go. My user ID

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I got excited for that too, I might have to invest in VR just for this.

I'm not sure how much they cost now, as I bought mine when it first came out.

It's a lot of fun, to be honest with you. It does take a bit of getting used to. After years of looking at a game on a TV screen , to actually be in a game world can be off putting at first.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
I'm not sure how much they cost now, as I bought mine when it first came out.

It's a lot of fun, to be honest with you. It does take a bit of getting used to. After years of looking at a game on a TV screen , to actually be in a game world can be off putting at first.
My friend owns one so I've played a few games before (Superhot is pretty fun :D), definitely fun but there was never that game or two that really pushed me over the edge to make the buy. This and PS5 supporting it too might just do it for me.

There was that one VR mission in Battlefront, but never any more :sigh:.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)