General Gaming Thread (All Platforms) (21 Viewers)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Sony

Microsoft

Take my money Take my money. Take it Take it Take it.

- - - Updated - - -

It would be nice though if Microsoft were actually making games for the Series X that were actually exclusive to it though.

They said it will be a couple of years before they come out

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
It looks like the tower that the Eye of Sauron is on. I guess white and blue will be their colors going forward.

I sincerely hope that they've improved on how digital games are handled, because if its how it is now then that's such a waste of potential.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
I wasn’t really impressed by the presentation. I kept waiting for a new game to blow my mind. Having said that it’s got such a cool modern design.

So the only difference between the digital and regular version is that one has a drive for physical games/movies?

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I wasn’t really impressed by the presentation. I kept waiting for a new game to blow my mind. Having said that it’s got such a cool modern design.

So the only difference between the digital and regular version is that one has a drive for physical games/movies?
Uhhh. Horizon 2, Spiderman 2, and GT 7 didn't blow your mind?

With all due respect, what were you expecting? They didn't even show anything from Naughty Dog, Sucker Punch, Sony Santa Monica, Sony Bend, or Media Molecule

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)