General Gaming Thread (All Platforms) (22 Viewers)

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
More RPG elements, there's quite a lot to do which can get repetitive but I like it. Also some answers to other npcs can change the end outcome from what I understand
I liked Odyssey but the problem I have with it is that it’s too damn big for its own good with too much copy-and-paste content and it ends up hurting the overall quality of missions. It doesn’t help that everything looks generic (Not a fan of the color palette and terrain textures/draw distance look like shit on some places) so there was little real reason to explore since everything was more of the same in an unpleasant way. Also (I know they’re demigods but still) it’s like the character is holding a feather for a weapon and is ice skating while running, you don’t feel the weight it’s very arcade-y like.

Having said that AC Valhalla seems like it’s a gonna be a mix of the old with the new RPG elements. Supposedly there’s a new “Brutal” combat system and I like the fact it’s the same team that made Black Flag.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I liked Odyssey but the problem I have with it is that it’s too damn big for its own good with too much copy-and-paste content and it ends up hurting the overall quality of missions. It doesn’t help that everything looks generic (Not a fan of the color palette and terrain textures/draw distance look like shit on some places) so there was little real reason to explore since everything was more of the same in an unpleasant way. Also (I know they’re demigods but still) it’s like the character is holding a feather for a weapon and is ice skating while running, you don’t feel the weight it’s very arcade-y like.

Having said that AC Valhalla seems like it’s a gonna be a mix of the old with the new RPG elements. Supposedly there’s a new “Brutal” combat system and I like the fact it’s the same team that made Black Flag.
Yeah the quests can get repetitive thats my biggest issue but I do really like the cult storyline

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Playing Assassins Creed: Black Flag on PS4. Giving the AS franchise another shor after not being impresses by the first game when i tried it somw years back. I might not have approached the series in a peroper way the first rime, im sure of it, cause it is a damn good game. Gonna finish this one and then go back to the start and play all the ACs

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013

if ever released, this is going to be either a brilliant game or the most frustrating one ever.
I trust the developers on that one. They don't really cut corners when making games. It should be amazing.

- - - Updated - - -

Ha that fascist cunt

- - - Updated - - -

Playing Assassins Creed: Black Flag on PS4. Giving the AS franchise another shor after not being impresses by the first game when i tried it somw years back. I might not have approached the series in a peroper way the first rime, im sure of it, cause it is a damn good game. Gonna finish this one and then go back to the start and play all the ACs
There are ups and downs on the AC series but Black Flag was one of the good ones. Best pirate game ever made imo.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
41 minutes to go...............................................

This better be good.

- - - Updated - - -

SPIDER MAN 2 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

GT7!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm dead. I'm officially dead

- - - Updated - - -

Ratchet and Clank :touched:

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)