General Gaming Thread (All Platforms) (15 Viewers)

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
@DAiDEViL

Have you downloaded FH4 from Game Pass?

Oh My. Better than I expected, and I expected a lot.
Don't get me wrong, Forza is great, and i tried several times to get into it (Horizon 2, Forza 6), but at the end of the day it's just a driving game - and i'm so not into it and cars in general. Always end up bored rather quickly :p

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Don't get me wrong, Forza is great, and i tried several times to get into it (Horizon 2, Forza 6), but at the end of the day it's just a driving game - and i'm so not into it and cars in general. Always end up bored rather quickly :p

Understood, my man.

I don't know if we are friends on XBOX Live, but my Gamertag is CR7Juve1897

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Serge you think RDR 2 will have good online experience? If so I want that to be our first game together.

I assume you seen the new gameplay trailer btw :tuttosport:

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Serge you think RDR 2 will have good online experience? If so I want that to be our first game together.

I assume you seen the new gameplay trailer btw :tuttosport:

I expect it to be absolutely awesome.

And yes, you and I will have intercontinental man love while playing RDR 2

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
FFS Serge, I had pinned down as the seasoned bruiser in our posse.

FYI my friends playing right now, because they bought digital copy which they can get on midnight. I bought hard copy, already paid for it, but have to wait til tomorrow to pick it up in store.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
FFS Serge, I had pinned down as the seasoned bruiser in our posse.

FYI my friends playing right now, because they bought digital copy which they can get on midnight. I bought hard copy, already paid for it, but have to wait til tomorrow to pick it up in store.

Ugh. Fuck. I'll let you know, man.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
So what do you think of it so far? I worked late last night, came home, played til 4 in the morning lol, only on to the part of the first town you encounter. Its breathtaking really.

I regret signing up for a cruise this weekend so I cant play again until monday :D

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
So what do you think of it so far? I worked late last night, came home, played til 4 in the morning lol, only on to the part of the first town you encounter. Its breathtaking really.

I regret signing up for a cruise this weekend so I cant play again until monday :D

I broke down and bought the PS4 version. Just for you. Seriously. I was in Best Buy and had both versions in my hand, and I went with the PS4 version. May the heavens help you if we don't end up playing online together.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)