General Gaming Thread (All Platforms) (46 Viewers)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
:lol: Those are the type of games i don't even download when i get them for free.

Forza has always looke great btw. Impressive though, but they have to come up with more stuff, and fast, otherwise that power of the X is going to waste.
This year they said that they are having seasons. I don't know if they had them in previous iterations, but they showed off what a stretch of Scotland looks like in the summer and the winter, and how it changes the dynamics of the courses.

Pretty stunning

- - - Updated - - -

I have Smite for free too in PSN, its really shit lol. Just played it with few friends.
I really have no idea why I did it. It was a 100.00 download for free.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Why has sony such a giant stick up their ass if it comes to crossplay?

May being anti consumer come back to bite you in the ass, like it usually does.
I think its because they feel as if they don't have to.

I don't care so much about Crossplay. When you have a massive amount of PS4 users, cross play with other systems, while nice, is not necessary.

What I do have a problem with is Sony locking down PS4 Fortnite accounts so that they can't be used on the Switch for example. Now, I have a PS4 and a Switch, and the thought of playing Fortnite on the go was very appealing to me, and then this happened, and I would have to start a new account and start from zero. I didn't feel like going through the hassle

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Anybody else interested in Shenmue 1 and re-release? The first one and Skies of Arcadia just blew my mind back in the days.

Mar 4, 2007
I bought it and I have yet to open it.

Every time I grab the switch, my son wants me to play Cars :lol:
You probably have so many unopened games you should donate to me and Lion :D

Btw congratulations on your son. I remember me and you talking about family on PlayStation chat room while playing Destiny :D

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Aaaaand.... Two years later No Man’s Sky has finally turn out to be a really good game. The NEXT patch changed the whole thing making it pleasant now.

This is is how the game should’ve been released from day one. It was clearly too much in too little time for such a small indie team of developers. It’s still fucked up how they had the audacity to release something so unfinished and hide for months afterwards.

But on the bright side at least they didn’t run away with the money and actually put effort into making it What it was meant to be from the beginning, even if two years later.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Aaaaand.... Two years later No Man’s Sky has finally turn out to be a really good game. The NEXT patch changed the whole thing making it pleasant now.

This is is how the game should’ve been released from day one. It was clearly too much in too little time for such a small indie team of developers. It’s still fucked up how they had the audacity to release something so unfinished and hide for months afterwards.

But on the bright side at least they didn’t run away with the money and actually put effort into making it What it was meant to be from the beginning, even if two years later.
Funny you should say that, because I'm playing it right now

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Thanks to all the PS4 players for playing the alpha version of No Man's Sky, now that bugs are sorted out and promised content has been added, it's ready to be released for Xbox as well. That microsoft quality control :touched: :alen:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 45)