General Gaming Thread (All Platforms) (74 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
This game should go into the Cassano never ending thread.
Almost 8 years in the making. The made a whole new AI just for this game, all rockstar divisions worked on it. Pretty much simulating a whole world that goes by their independent life cycles wether you there or not.

After first game of hunting down your former Dutch gang crew, now we get to see their origins, 12 years earlier. John Marston isn't even main character but he will be your young side kick in this. How badass isn't that. Can't wait to see the gang leader Dutch, since mainly heard about him in first.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Almost 8 years in the making. The made a whole new AI just for this game, all rockstar divisions worked on it. Pretty much simulating a whole world that goes by their independent life cycles wether you there or not.

After first game of hunting down your former Dutch gang crew, now we get to see their origins, 12 years earlier. John Marston isn't even main character but he will be your young side kick in this. How badass isn't that. Can't wait to see the gang leader Dutch, since mainly heard about him in first.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
I know :tuttosport: can’t wait either. The missus is gonna have to take a back seat for this one.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
That retro feeling :touched:

Gonna be perfect together with their old ass engine.
I was so disappointed with Fallout 4 that I’m not even one bit excited about this new one. Mofos make a killing and can’t manage to have a proper up to date engine. 76 looks exactly like fallout 4.

Elder Scrolls on the other hand I’ll be exited about. Love it’s universe and the amount of content you get. Just hope they learned one or two things From the Witcher.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I was so disappointed with Fallout 4 that I’m not even one bit excited about this new one. Mofos make a killing and can’t manage to have a proper up to date engine. 76 looks exactly like fallout 4.

Elder Scrolls on the other hand I’ll be exited about. Love it’s universe and the amount of content you get. Just hope they learned one or two things From the Witcher.
That the combat actually worked instead of being choppy and terrible made fallout 4 by far the best fallout. Even with shitty story and the dialogue being butchered.

You could snipe a super mutant and actually hit them in the face instead of the game registering your shot as hitting an invisible part of the wall that extended four feet out.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
That the combat actually worked instead of being choppy and terrible made fallout 4 by far the best fallout. Even with shitty story and the dialogue being butchered.

You could snipe a super mutant and actually hit them in the face instead of the game registering your shot as hitting an invisible part of the wall that extended four feet out.
You mean far from being the best. As you said yourself, story was shit and dialogue was meh and I don’t think a small improvement on combat can make up for that. Fallout 3 will always be the one that had great stuff from the older games combined with what was a new approach to the series.

To be honest with you I hate Bethesda game mechanics, all of them. And with how huge and rich they have become they should really do more to that department, as well as graphics. There hasn’t been an overhaul since F3.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I use small arms in Fallout games so it was not a minor improvement at all.

It is a combat based game, so greatly improvinving the style of combat i prefer made a substantial difference. Maybe if you use different weapons the change was less important.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
I use small arms in Fallout games so it was not a minor improvement at all.

It is a combat based game, so greatly improvinving the style of combat i prefer made a substantial difference. Maybe if you use different weapons the change was less important.
Nah it wasn't just you, combat is a lot better now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 73)