General Gaming Thread (All Platforms) (20 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I'm enjoying it, I've given up on lock picking for the time being at least until it's patched
There already are patches to make lockpicking easier and saving available whenever you want. The benefit of buying the game for PC instead of console
So what kind of player are you guys going for? I'm just at the beginning and took break due to the sound bugg.

Strong warrior, agile sneaky Archer, sweet talking diplomat?

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
anyone who gets his ass kicked less in combat than I currently am would be acceptable.

- - - Updated - - -

Is everyone playing on a console, and having this many bugs?
nah PC. My advice would be to buy on PC so that you can get user made mods to make up for some of the bugs.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
Is everyone playing on a console, and having this many bugs?
I’m on PS4 and haven’t found any major bugs yet.

- - - Updated - - -

So what kind of player are you guys going for? I'm just at the beginning and took break due to the sound bugg.

Strong warrior, agile sneaky Archer, sweet talking diplomat?

I picked Strength as my main attribute in the beginning but I regret it. I want to be a sneaky archer thief assassin. I’ll wait til they make Lockpicking better

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Why do you regret the strength? Besides wanting to be Archer assassin that is. I took both first points on agility, and still in just early cut scenes of talmberg, but I been butchered in early fights that I'm considering going strength next time you get to pick lol.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
You guys got me almost excited about that game. But now that I've seen some reviews/vids it doesn't look even nearly as good as Skyrim. :moan:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yep, not every new game has to be that level. This is more a simple but fun historical fiction game so far thats EXTREMELY harder then your usual game, as in its fairly realistic rpg that is slow paced and makes you focus on surviving and getting to know the world in a patient intricately skill based way.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Fuck Bethesda, I will be 40 when they will release next TES. And then I won't have enough time to play like ever for fuks sake. :andy2:

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
Yep, not every new game has to be that level. This is more a simple but fun historical fiction game so far thats EXTREMELY harder then your usual game, as in its fairly realistic rpg that is slow paced and makes you focus on surviving and getting to know the world in a patient intricately skill based way.
Exactly. And it’s important to point out how well written the story is, that’s a big factor when you compare it to other games.

Bethesda was a big studio even before Skyrim, and The Witcher was Red Projekt’s third game of the series. This is not only a very small studio but this is its first ever game made, and hell the whole world is taking about it.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I'm getting some bugs in regards to my analog sticks not working, sometimes they just spin by themselves and then go back to normal after I battle them a bit
I'm not really going for a certain build but I'm not going for the assassin type
Right now I'm short sword and shield

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
LOL I will share this video, its fitting, because I was telling few americans I play with on PS4, that if anyone of them buys this game, I will unfriend them :D Btw I laugh that the clip comes up with the segment "FuckKonamiNews" :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)