General Gaming Thread (All Platforms) (111 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I forgot all about kingdom come deliverance, been stuck on playing far cry 5 (crazy game), way out co-op with my brother (super fun) besides my usual Ghost recon wildlands pvp, its fun as fuck, fav shooter since Socom/MAG, this is me playing lol (Have no fear, shaka zulu is here...)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
No I haven't, is it good? Tactical? I'm kinda picky with shooters but I heard new battlefield is coming soon. Bad company continuance.

I prefer shooters in modern setting, tired of world war or Vietnam scenarios, or sci fi like destiny or cod infinity.

All the good shooters are in pc (escape from tarkov looks amazing), but I'm just a habitual console gamer even if I used to play counter strike on pc. But atleast upcoming game Insurgency: Sandstorm looks potentially nice.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
No I haven't, is it good? Tactical?
If you play it the way it's supposed to be played - yes.

You'll come across wannabe Rambo's, but those players won't get far and will only have half the fun imo.

If you play with friends in a 5 man squad and have a medic, scout, support and Assault class in your squad it can be fairly tactical, doesn't compare to COD (for example) at all.

Maybe pick it up on the cheap and give it a try, then get the new one in October if you like it.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
Better than heading to the internet Cafe :baus:

- - - Updated - - -

Loving that Fortnite is murdering PUBG btw.
I was actually there last night, ::lol3:: and yes, I don't have a PC anymore.

No I haven't, is it good? Tactical? I'm kinda picky with shooters but I heard new battlefield is coming soon. Bad company continuance.

I prefer shooters in modern setting, tired of world war or Vietnam scenarios, or sci fi like destiny or cod infinity.
:tup:

I don't mind events in the past, however future settings, looks stupid and unrealistic, I can't remember enjoying a game with future weapons etc.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Last good BF was BF2:BC :ghey: these days it's just a differently coloured Call of Duty. Rising Storm 2 is the shit now :tuttosport:

and SQUAD (based on Project Reality) :delpiero:
Watch streams on that, squad, that one and arma mods are the reason I say PC has the best shooters/milsims even without playing em lol.

But imma not be touching keyboard and mouse on a shooter any time soon :p

P.S Bad Company in BF2 was fun, but it was still mediocre, says alot about the series if that was the last best one.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
P.S Bad Company in BF2 was fun, but it was still mediocre, says alot about the series if that was the last best one.
:shutup:

Can't think of a mediocre Battlefield Game. Bad Company 2 was ace.

At least if we only talk multiplayer, just like most people who buy the game i never touch the singleplayer anyway, so i don't care if it sucks or not :D

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yeah I'm only talking about multiplayer, gave it few months, was fun at times but in overall kinda of meh.

@lgorTudor only found out about it, but this graphics/style wise, reminds me of squad&arma milsims a little. Uncomprising.

Small dev team and company, and game already was out on pc, but its getting refurnished and being released for console too now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 106)