General Gaming Thread (All Platforms) (84 Viewers)

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Oh man I am truly loving this game. The story so far has been so compelling and well written. There’s a sense of being in a real place because of how well they did the landscape.

Its hard to believe this was made by a small studio. I’ve yet to encounter bugs but I’m sure they will find me sooner or later... IMO I can honestly say it really did live up to the little hype.

- - - Updated - - -

Got in my first real altercation. Either I am just low level or combat has a steep steep learning curve.

Getting my ass handed. I did manage to kill one person by stabbing them in the back though :baus:
I found combat easier than I thought it would be. Takes some getting used to but once you start fettting better it’s a fun system.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Yea In think it was just the first encounter in which the game wants you to run from the Cumans instead of fight. Since then I've killed every foe i've come across.

Only bugs I've encountered was hitting opponents through walls. I hit a bandit hard and knocked him back into a fence, somehow he traveled through the fence and ended up on the other side.

CrimsonianKing

Jan 16, 2013
Yea In think it was just the first encounter in which the game wants you to run from the Cumans instead of fight. Since then I've killed every foe i've come across.

Only bugs I've encountered was hitting opponents through walls. I hit a bandit hard and knocked him back into a fence, somehow he traveled through the fence and ended up on the other side.
The story is amazing, isn’t it? Really gets you into it like a good movie. I think it is it’s strongest point. I seriously could not turn the tv off and went to sleep like 3 am. It totally grabbed my attention.

Hell, I spent an hour reading stuff from the inventory!

Btw have you gone back to your village yet?

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
The story is amazing, isn’t it? Really gets you into it like a good movie. I think it is it’s strongest point. I seriously could not turn the tv off and went to sleep like 3 am. It totally grabbed my attention.

Hell, I spent an hour reading stuff from the inventory!

Btw have you gone back to your village yet?
Yup. Plot is engaging so far. Far superior to the witcher already :stuckup:

Yes i have. Escaped the castle by jumping off the drawbridge

Still having trouble picking locks though. Think i need to turn mouse sensitivity way down before attempting to again.

CrimsonianKing

Jan 16, 2013
Yup. Plot is engaging so far. Far superior to the witcher already :stuckup:

Yes i have. Escaped the castle by jumping off the drawbridge

Still having trouble picking locks though. Think i need to turn mouse sensitivity way down before attempting to again.
i did the same lol. I had no money to buy a lockpick and try to steal their colors and dress like them nor could I save my horse so I jumped off the drawbridge too.

yeah, some people have complained picking lock is too hard so they said they’d do something about in the next patch in 2 weeks.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Might not be a bad idea to wait a little. Still some issues with the game but apparently the developers are working on patching it.

As I've played more i'm starting to notice the issues that people are having with gameplay. It wouldn't be so bad if it weren't for the fact that you can't just save whenever you want and have to either wait for autosaves or find a special drink that lets you save so when the game bugs out you get screwed majorly.

I lost two hours of progress because I somehow fell backwards off a hill and broke my leg in the woods then bled out trying to get back to town.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I know that sounds horrible buggy shit, but it sounds exciting you can break your leg somewhere and then bleed out while trying to survive lol.

But yeah every game should allow you to save at any time, I don't get games who pretend to be hard core just by forcing to replay the same obstacles way back, just downright silly.

2 hours is insane, I would have raged.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Might not be a bad idea to wait a little. Still some issues with the game but apparently the developers are working on patching it.
I was heeding your advance until I checked live game broadcasts and saw some epic knight battle with our guy getting wrecked

Went to Playstation network and bought a digital copy, too lazy to wait for and go to the game store tomorrow.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Good on you :D

I found a patch that allows me to save whenever I want so I'm good now :p

Game is still buggy but I don't mind that anymore now that those bugs don't cause me to die and lose hours of game time.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yeah I just came to talmberg and NON of the cut scenes have audio anymore... Just text... I mean come on silly bug...

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
So what kind of player are you guys going for? I'm just at the beginning and took break due to the sound bugg.

Strong warrior, agile sneaky Archer, sweet talking diplomat?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 76)