General Gaming Thread (All Platforms) (26 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Witcher was overrated as fuck.

Primarily all you did is go around doing endless hours of favors for hotties so that eventually one of them pity fucked you.

Maybe I was expecting something more like Skyrim but the quests were bland and totally repetitive and you had few other things to do in the world other than craft or kill monsters.

All of the Elder Scrolls (and Fallout games) that i've played were way more entertaining.

What I really would like though is Knight of the Old Republic 3. Have no idea why that series was given up on like a decade ago. both 1 and 2 were incredible.

Apr 15, 2006
Witcher was overrated as fuck.

Primarily all you did is go around doing endless hours of favors for hotties so that eventually one of them pity fucked you.

Maybe I was expecting something more like Skyrim but the quests were bland and totally repetitive and you had few other things to do in the world other than craft or kill monsters.

All of the Elder Scrolls (and Fallout games) that i've played were way more entertaining.

What I really would like though is Knight of the Old Republic 3. Have no idea why that series was given up on like a decade ago. both 1 and 2 were incredible.
You thought The Witcher was about getting laid? :lol:

I honestly didn't give a shit about the combat because there's SO much more to this game than that. What I loved about it was the effort put into almost every aspect of the game. Especially the story, side missions, characters, monsters, the adoption of Polish lore, the locations and finally, the music. I can't remember a game where I actually wanted to listen to the music outside of the game. and I bloody did cos they fuckers made the COMPLETE soundtrack available with the game. For a small developer out of Poland to achieve this is fuckin' remarkable.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
You thought The Witcher was about getting laid? :lol:

I honestly didn't give a shit about the combat because there's SO much more to this game than that. What I loved about it was the effort put into almost every aspect of the game. Especially the story, side missions, characters, monsters, the adoption of Polish lore, the locations and finally, the music. I can't remember a game where I actually wanted to listen to the music outside of the game. and I bloody did cos they fuckers made the COMPLETE soundtrack available with the game. For a small developer out of Poland to achieve this is fuckin' remarkable.
Not seriously but the storyline didn't grasp me in anyway.

And I could give a fuck about Polish lore, locations and music. I want good gameplay. Combat could be entertaining but not enough to make up for other faulty aspects.

Once again, perhaps I was just expecting something else when I bought it.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015

And I could give a fuck about Polish lore, locations and music. I want good gameplay. Combat could be entertaining but not enough to make up for other faulty aspects.

Same. I'm not saying it's a bad game, of course it's not. But it certainly wasn't for me. The story didn't grab me one bit. I stopped playing after a few hours and never looked back.

Apr 15, 2006

Although the main storyline was similar to Mario going after the Princess only to find out she's in another castle, it's the details in the side quests too that make them enjoyable to play. You should've given a fuck about all of those things because that is what makes the game special. No wonder you were left disappointed!

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Although the main storyline was similar to Mario going after the Princess only to find out she's in another castle, it's the details in the side quests too that make them enjoyable to play. You should've given a fuck about all of those things because that is what makes the game special. No wonder you were left disappointed!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
Yeah the side quests make it

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
eh too each their own
I'm feeling the same way about KotOR actually. Everyone's praising the game, but i CBA to play past the boring first level.
you mean the one that takes five minutes? :p

- - - Updated - - -

Just started playing Kingdom Come.

In the Czech Republic. My Character's name is Henry ::lol3::

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)