General Gaming Thread (All Platforms) (81 Viewers)

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Are these things 70.00 each? Are they $#@!ing insane?

Hey man, PM your XBOX User ID to me. I don't know if I have you as a friend or not
I think it's $70 for a set (piano, bug thingy, fishing pole, motorcycle steering thingy) and $80(!) for that robot suit/backpack thingy that gets sold separately. Not sure if the software is gonna be free though, prolly gonna cost something as well :boh:

But it's just cardboard right? Can't you just buy it once and cut out new copies on your own? Or download plans from the internet? 3d print it...if you have a 3d printer? Should all be possible. It's basically €70 you pay for the idea only.

You have me added, but i only watch netflix anyway lol.
I could play PUBG...but it's not really tempting as things stand.

- - - Updated - - -

Thats gonna be shit, its not a Metal Gear game just because you make a random zombie surival game and name it that, WITHOUT Kojima.
I know, but it's a survival game by Konami, not by some shitty indie team that sells you a unfinished pre alpha game they'll never finish.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yeah it looks like a desperate milking of the MGS name lol

Nice, I been waiting for Vampyr for a while actually after seeing it in E3 2 years ago.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Just rumors, but If Rockstar adds a Battle Royal mode to RDR II :tuttosport:

EA asked about the new Battlefield coming this year, also mentioned "the Battle Royal trend hasn't gone unnoticed."

:xfinger:

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
One of the best survival games around imo.

Tons of stuff you can build.

Depending on what types of game you like, you can't go wrong with Subnautica.

Get it on PC though. Framerates on console ruined it for me.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
One of the best survival games around imo.

Tons of stuff you can build.

Depending on what types of game you like, you can't go wrong with Subnautica.

Get it on PC though. Framerates on console ruined it for me.
I bought the Gigabyte Aero 15 and have yet to play a single game on it, this might be what I christen it with.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
To all RPG players out there, you heard of Kingdom Come Deliverance???

Supposed to be a realistic medieval game, I'm receiving mine tomorrow when it releases.
@Salvo @Zacheryah @King of Kings

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Yeah, most people haven't heard about it but those who did are in total hype mode.

It's supposed to be historically accurate with real characters, real armors/weapons etc... set on medieval times' Bohemia.

No dragons, magic or anything like that. I'll let you know my thoughts once I manage to play it.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Yeah, most people haven't heard about it but those who did are in total hype mode.

It's supposed to be historically accurate with real characters, real armors/weapons etc... set on medieval times' Bohemia.

No dragons, magic or anything like that. I'll let you know my thoughts once I manage to play it.
Sounds right up my alley tbh

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
To all RPG players out there, you heard of Kingdom Come Deliverance???

Supposed to be a realistic medieval game, I'm receiving mine tomorrow when it releases.
@<a href="http://www.juventuz.com/member.php?u=9546" target="_blank">Salvo</a> @<a href="http://www.juventuz.com/member.php?u=14464" target="_blank">Zacheryah</a> @<a href="http://www.juventuz.com/member.php?u=1825" target="_blank">King of Kings</a>

where my mention at? :disagree:

- - - Updated - - -

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 72)