General Gaming Thread (All Platforms) (8 Viewers)

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
So I've been playing some indie games and I was wondering if you have any suggestions for similar titles?
These are the ones I enjoyed most:
Until Dawn
Life is strange
Everybody's gone to the rapture
Journey
Gone home
The witness
Firewatch
Valiant hearts
Child of light
Inside
Limbo

Yes - they are PSN freebies most of 'em.
I love storytelling but I don't enjoy "the walking dead" and all of those telltale games.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Downloaded Life Is Strange - Before the storm on a (Xmas?) discount :vidal: :heart:

One just can't escape the atmosphere of this game. If you have a heart that shit sucks you in no matter how old you are.

Too bad Life is Strange 2 will probably be a different cast/story and not continue where season 1 ended.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
Life is Strange is one of the gayest games I've ever played.

But I actually enjoyed it :D

- - - Updated - - -

Downloaded Life Is Strange - Before the storm on a (Xmas?) discount :vidal: :heart:

One just can't escape the atmosphere of this game. If you have a heart that shit sucks you in no matter how old you are.

Too bad Life is Strange 2 will probably be a different cast/story and not continue where season 1 ended.
Max is the kind of girl you would date.

- - - Updated - - -

So I've been playing some indie games and I was wondering if you have any suggestions for similar titles?
Until Dawn
Life is strange
Journey
Gone home
The witness
Firewatch
Valiant hearts
Child of light
Inside
Limbo

I love storytelling but I don't enjoy "the walking dead" and all of those telltale games.
This War of Mine.

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
Until Dawn
Life is strange
Journey
Gone home
The witness
Firewatch
Valiant hearts
Child of light
Inside
Limbo

Tons of indies have been on sale on PSN this month. Just purchased Bastion. If I like it I'll get Transistor and Pyre, same devs. Also going to try Oxenfree and Virginia. Undertale is on sale, I know it got great reviews so I'm considering it.

I like Life is Strange but it was so damn gloomy. I'll get the prequel when it's on sale. Until Dawn was awesome, I played some of those others you listed too.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Beat Horizon: Zero Dawn two days ago. Absolutely loved every single minute of it, I can't say that about many games these days. Maybe next weekend I'll buy the dlc for it, but I'm going to be sad that it's over after that (for now) :p.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)