General Gaming Thread (All Platforms) (30 Viewers)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
This guy from Digital Foundry was the first person outside of Microsoft to see it in action

- - - Updated - - -

But is it the next Console or one's final form? :D

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
It's an upgrade from the Xbox One, in the same way that PS4 Pro is the upgrade of the PS4. Except the Scorpio has more under the hood

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
This guy from Digital Foundry was the first person outside of Microsoft to see it in action

- - - Updated - - -

It's an upgrade from the Xbox One, in the same way that PS4 Pro is the upgrade of the PS4. Except the Scorpio has more under the hood
if you care about that why not just get a gaming PC

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
So the new Xbox is a much better machine. Its said it will smoothly run 4k in 60fps.

Thing is Xbox exclusives suck. There's nothing even close to what you get for PS4 like Last Of US, God of War, Uncharted, Horizon, etc...

So... It's a fucking dilemma. Better games versus better 4k performance.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
So the new Xbox is a much better machine. Its said it will smoothly run 4k in 60fps.

Thing is Xbox exclusives suck. There's nothing even close to what you get for PS4 like Last Of US, God of War, Uncharted, Horizon, etc...

Like a 2014 pc ?

- - - Updated - - -

if you care about that why not just get a gaming PC
:tup:

Did you see the new FarCry 5 footage ?

Damn

KB824

Sep 16, 2003

Spiderman and God of War looked amazing last night. And Detroit now certainly has my interest

But there was nothing at all on The Last of Us 2, nor was there anything at all on Sucker Punch's new IP. I was pretty disappointed last night.

I am glad though that they did show some interesting stuff for the VR

And the PS4 Pro, which all of the titles shown are PS4 Pro enabled, do a damn good job in their own right of 4K

That being Said, I'm still getting the Xbox One X

Fuckin Spiderman :touched:

- - - Updated - - -

Like a 2014 pc ?

- - - Updated - - -

:tup:

Did you see the new FarCry 5 footage ?

Damn
Those 3 games that I showed videos for? I can't play them on a PC man. And most of the games that I want to play that are on PC, are also on Consoles.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Spiderman and God of War looked amazing last night. And Detroit now certainly has my interest

But there was nothing at all on The Last of Us 2, nor was there anything at all on Sucker Punch's new IP. I was pretty disappointed last night.

I am glad though that they did show some interesting stuff for the VR

And the PS4 Pro, which all of the titles shown are PS4 Pro enabled, do a damn good job in their own right of 4K

That being Said, I'm still getting the Xbox One X

Fuckin Spiderman :touched:

- - - Updated - - -

Those 3 games that I showed videos for? I can't play them on a PC man. And most of the games that I want to play that are on PC, are also on Consoles.
This is why i hate "device exclusive" games

It ruins gaming

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015

OMG can't wait! :weee: :heart: :tuttosport:

- - - Updated - - -

Might come across as chick flick teen shit, but it's so well written, the soundtrack and atmosphere is just great. Absolutely LOVED the first part.

- - - Updated - - -

Special edition preordered in the Xbox Store :green:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)