General Gaming Thread (All Platforms) (24 Viewers)

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
I don't find appealing most of the "AAA" titles that come out on those consoles, most of them seem like sterile souless generic games. There's still some I'd like to try, but I'd much rather spend my money where I find the most appealing titles for my taste.
That's why people rather buy Playstation and Xbox though :p

Nintendo is for kids.

Buy on AliExpress.com

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
That's why people rather buy Playstation and Xbox though :p

Nintendo is for kids.
Well, that's why each buys the console they prefer

I'd much rather be targeted as a "kid" than as a h4Rdc0Re gAme3r :D

As I said, there's still some games that catch my attention, specially in the PS4, but just looking at the way the industry is handled right now, I prefer to stay away from the "big" productions

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
IMO the few good Nintendo exclusives (...of franchises they've been milking for decades now) just don't make up for the titles you miss out on and sure aren't enough to make me buy that console. But yeah, all about personal preferences. :tup:

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
IMO the few good Nintendo exclusives (...of franchises they've been milking for decades now) just don't make up for the titles you miss out on and sure aren't enough to make me buy that console. But yeah, all about personal preferences. :tup:
For like, 30 years now :D

- - - Updated - - -

There are tons of indie games in the Xbox and PS store btw.
Yeah I know! And those are some of the ones I like a lot, there are some others like Persona 5, NieR, Bloodborne that make me wanna buy a PS4, but I can't afford to keep buying games regularly for 2 consoles, I'm just finishing my career now so maybe when I actually get some income I'll try some more titles, but for now I'm just staying on my comfy zone

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
Duck Game is one of the best games ever.

- - - Updated - - -

For like, 30 years now :D

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah I know! And those are some of the ones I like a lot, there are some others like Persona 5, NieR, Bloodborne that make me wanna buy a PS4, but I can't afford to keep buying games regularly for 2 consoles, I'm just finishing my career now so maybe when I actually get some income I'll try some more titles, but for now I'm just staying on my comfy zone
Juegos piratas de PC :p

May 23, 2013
Yah sold my PS4 like a dumbass for the Switch. I thought it was gonna have allot of third party titles but it wont even have PES.

Why cant Nintendo just make a powerful fucking console. With their first party exclusives they would DOMINATE.

- - - Updated - - -

Might hold off on the Switch and buy the new Atari console coming out. Hope them or SEGA make a real comeblack.

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
Duck Game is one of the best games ever.

- - - Updated - - -

Juegos piratas de PC :p
I don't have a strong enough PC :cry: and really, I just try to stay away from piracy as much as I can

- - - Updated - - -

Yah sold my PS4 like a dumbass for the Switch. I thought it was gonna have allot of third party titles but it wont even have PES.

Why cant Nintendo just make a powerful fucking console. With their first party exclusives they would DOMINATE.

- - - Updated - - -

Might hold off on the Switch and buy the new Atari console coming out. Hope them or SEGA make a real comeblack.
lol why would you do that if you like third parties that much?

- - - Updated - - -

just save money and don't get the atari and get a ps4 back, or maybe even do a gaming PC to future proof yourself

May 23, 2013
I don't have a strong enough PC :cry: and really, I just try to stay away from piracy as much as I can

- - - Updated - - -

lol why would you do that if you like third parties that much?

- - - Updated - - -

just save money and don't get the atari and get a ps4 back, or maybe even do a gaming PC to future proof yourself
I thought the Switch would have allot more third party support. They showed 2K in the original trailer.

Yeah thats what im aiming on doing. I managed to get my first PS4 for $200 a year after it came out from a pawn shop. Looking for another steal like that. Iv been interested in the PC scene but it seems like too much work and iv tried out my cousins just cant get used to the computer screen + keyboard.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
I thought the Switch would have allot more third party support. They showed 2K in the original trailer.

Yeah thats what im aiming on doing. I managed to get my first PS4 for $200 a year after it came out from a pawn shop. Looking for another steal like that. Iv been interested in the PC scene but it seems like too much work and iv tried out my cousins just cant get used to the computer screen + keyboard.
Depending on the game, PC gamers also use controllers. It's so easy plug a DS4 or a Xbox One controller and just play.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)